Review eGo, eGo-T, Nhaler, Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

skywalk

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2009
Malaysia
I got my hands on all these and did a side-by-side comparison, and here are some of my initial thoughts.

ego-T: from Joye. First, I put the tank onto a regular 3.7V passthrough, with a LR atty. Remember, unlike the ego that has 3 parts, this one is only an atty and a tank. no more need for an atty cover.
First draw was unbelievable. Tastes just like dripping. and after finishing my very first tank (which holds about 24 drops to fill it to 80%), I am extremely pleased with the performance.

the only downside is the attys cost more, but imo it's well worth the extra cost. no leaks, no bubbling, just smooth vaping down to the last drop.

ego: I tried this on the ego-T mega 1000mha batt, as well as the ego passthrough. I used a LR and a regular 510 atty, and it kinda sucked on the normal atty. less vapor production, less TH, and less flavor. overall, if you're using 3.7V, stick to the LR atties.

nhaler: I set mine to 5V.
LR atty: superb flavor, TH, and LOADS of vapor. but I burned through a lot more ejuice very quickly, and it got really hot. kinda scared me.
regular 510 atty: i think this is the sweet spot for my setup. tasted slightly warmer than the ego-t on LR, but full of flavor and vapor. def the sweet spot.

chuck on 3.7v:
LR atty: super, but I honestly cant tell the difference between 3.7v/LR on the ego, nhaler with regular atty and 5v, and this one.

In all, i think to find that sweet spot, you need to adjust the atty resistance, based on the voltage, for the best vapor/flavor/TH.

3.7V-LR
5V- regular 510 atty
6v-HV atty

they all perform the same in my humble opinion, based solely on taste/flavor/vapor production.

the up side of an ego at 3.7v is it's small and compact. super light, and at 1000mha, it will last 2 days for my vaping style.

the chuck can fit a larger mha batt, and will last longer, but i dont think you really need it to last more than a day, since you can charge everything up every night.

HV atty: meh. kinda like a 3.7v on a regular atty. not much there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread