eGo-T Tank Modification (Low Tech)

Status
Not open for further replies.

revolver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Buenos Aires
and what is this mod suppose to improve?

Airflow... Which may be convenient / counter-productive, and lead to a tighter pull and maybe improved wicking, flavor production, etc... depending on many factors such as your vaping rythm, the 'level' of your wicking, etc... It is 'reversible' so it would be some 'minor intervention' which makes this safe to try and find out the results... !

:2cool:

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thats not the 'bridge' but the "mouth-piece inner/ outer-insert"...

The eGo-T atty has no bridge...

This mod may work... But, then again... May make your vape worse... Guess it depends on misterious and unkwown circumstances whether it is a go...
=)

I did this at someone's recommendation couple weeks ago:2cool: Increases vapor and flavor for me:vapor:
RIMP:evil:

if you have the tip in your mouth and you kinda 'bite' the end, sometimes you will feel that first peice pop out-- OR just take a toothpick and stick it in the hole that you put in your mouth, pull that peice out, THEN pull out the next peice that is inside- put back on the first piece you pulled out-

exodus454

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2011
Western Connecticut
I like it! Just did it to one of my tanks.. literally takes less than 10 seconds to get it out. I do however notice that if you pull hard now, the air being drawn in makes a little whistling noise. Not a problem though, just an observation. Vapor production and flavor definitely seem a little better. Draw also doesn't seem as restricted when you pull on it.

If you decide you don't like it, it's also very very easy to pop back in, I'd suggest everyone at least try it :thumb:

Thanks for the suggestion! I'd always wondered why with such comparatively huge air channels on these tanks, they come out through a tiny little hole..

illuxion

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Does this work on the Ego-C?

Ego-C uses the same tanks. Yes it works
egoc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread