Status
Not open for further replies.

Caddyman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Delaware USA
chaseweb.biz
bruce just sent me some fun twist 510 drip tips blue and white, and a clear long 510 tip and a short tip, love them all!

he also sent me a USB-PT ego, i love it....i had a mega ego for a long time and it died a week ago so i tried the USB-PT version, it is really nice, has a nice threaded cap over the end that covers the usb port perfectly when not connected, has a light there to show when it is charging....good stuff man.

Dustydragon

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
North Canton, Ohio, United States
hello all just placed my order for my wife and I's first purchess and yes we went with the eGo and I was real tempted to try the storm tank system but this is my first ever order and was not sure how well it worked on it lol well next time I guess and by the way thank you for takking the pre-paid Visa you guys are the best!!!!

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
Bruce, I got a family member here who would like an ego kit but with the mega batteries. Can you give me an appropriate list of what to get if we need to order ala carte? I know diddly about them including what fitting/cartos it would use-regular 510? Do you have a mega battery starter kit? Thanks in advance...I am sure he'll pop in latter to catch the updates, I told him to see COV for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread