eGo-Tank Type B 2mL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone tried these? Theyre from cignot (https://www.cignot.com/product_p/egt-tbk-all.htm) they look really cool. i wanna see a picture of the inside for e.g. (the needle and wick) are they bigger than the regular eGo-T atty? im very interested in these and would love to get them if i have more info on them. please supply any knowledge tips or reviews down below

eGo-tank Type A (Regular 1mL)
or
eGo-tank Type B (New 2mL)

these also come at an awesome price. really considering picking some up.

-any problems w/ leakage or burnt taste?

REET_AZ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
Arizona
They seem to be identical in both wick and hole size. The tank is bigger. The coil may be a tad larger, but not sure. It really does seem to Vape a bit better IMHO. Could be all in my mind...I have lost a few marbles over the years!

I really do like the larger whistle tip on the type b tank.

So far, I really like them.

Haadkoe

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2011
Only problem I've had with the eGo-T type B's is that the removable cap on the mouthpiece has been known to fall off and get lost, then the inner barricade (for lack of a better word) slides out. At that point I retire the tank, because I've had them leak all of the juice into my pocket.

510 tanks, on the other hand, have never done this to me. They're considerably smaller though, which means about twice the refilling.

FWIW, I've only been vaping for about a month and have already lost 2-3 e-Go tanks to this issue. Not a huge deal since their relatively cheap, but worth noting I guess.

Last edited:

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
Only problem I've had with the eGo-T type B's is that the removable cap on the mouthpiece has been known to fall off and get lost, then the inner barricade (for lack of a better word) slides out. At that point I retire the tank, because I've had them leak all of the juice into my pocket.

510 tanks, on the other hand, have never done this to me. They're considerably smaller though, which means about twice the refilling.

FWIW, I've only been vaping for about a month and have already lost 2-3 e-Go tanks to this issue. Not a huge deal since their relatively cheap, but worth noting I guess.

As an aside there are new larger tanks for the 510T if you swing that way.

Teke507

Jun 2, 2011
Ny,ny
Can some one please give me some advice...I get a weird taste from my ego type b lr I can't explain it almost a plastic dry taste...it does give a good throat hit...but when I use my 6mg vg apple which when I drip with my ego 510 reg Atty all day, i have almost no problem unless I'm vaping for 2 hours strait and then it may start to give me a slight head ache.. Then I switch to 0 nic and I can keep going....well I tried the tank b with 0 nic that I made with lorann peanut butter,vg and vodka, and I got a headache after 15 minutes, and very dry throat compared to my 510 Atty. Then tried my 6mg apple which I know is good for me. And I get a headache and that weird taste again...I love the vaper and the hit of the tank system but the taste and headaches are killing me...sorry for the long drawn out post....thanks

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
It's not wicking enough since your using a vg juice. Is it 100%, thick, dark colored? All those play a part when using the type b. The best juices to use for the type b are thin and light colored juices that are able to wick correctly. Almost all pg's will have no issues with wicking in the type b. The only vg that I used that worked in the type b was from GoodProphets.com - Your View into the World of Vaping.... When it's wicking correctly, than there should be NO plastic taste from my experience. Also, check the wick and see if it's in the correct position:

YouTube - ‪eGo-t wick adjustment‬‏

Honestly, not sure why your getting a headache.

Last edited:

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Gotta add that if it's a mix of pg/vg than 80/20 or 70/30 than you should be good since it's not overly thick and if it's clear than it should be better. You should also pop open the plate and see if the wick and coil are gunked up from old juice. Here's a vid that explains the process of cleaning it:

YouTube - ‪How I clean my eGo-t atty... or... Sunday morning at Vicky's kitchen sink‬‏

Only difference is that I used distilled water and let it dry overnight after I dry burned everything off the atty. Hope this helps

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread