Status
Not open for further replies.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Hello, I went to that site to see what they had. I didn't see any prices for their products. They appear to be selling re-branded or knock off versions of ego. Buying a kit with two batteries is the best idea, but would advise you to stay away from the ego that comes with their proprietary tanks. Too many people on here have had problems with them. Find a kit that comes with cartomizers. There are a lot of good vendors on ECF. Take a look at what they have. The Kgo is another good option and you can get a kit for about $43.
And don't be afraid to keep coming back and asking questions.

tommy11

Apr 18, 2012
Australia
Sorry to start up another thread, and thanks for all the info in the last. Would it be best to buy a ego-c kit then a twist battery? Or purchase all individually? Hard to tell, found a good price on a kit at vaporkings.

I'm a newbie too. But just upgraded to the Ego twist and realised it was not worth buying the kit.
If you buy two batteries, and then whichever attachements you want, it should come out a bit cheaper, it did for me anyway and you don't have to use their crappy tanks either.

TalkingCactus

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2012
Paradise Valley, AZ.
Hey CheeseHead! Welcome to ECF! I'm new too, but saw that no one answered your question yet, so thought I'd give you food for thought...

Do you think you are going to use the tank style cartridges and atty's? If you'll use that set up, go ahead and get a kit! If not, don't waste your money. Buy a Twist, the eGo Fast USB Charger and some carto's, atty's and juice.

Kits are the only way to go **if you need all the parts in the kit. Do the math, you'll find that it always costs more to buy the parts individually.

I like the tank system Joye has for the eGo's (but dislike the tanks for the 510-T). So I bought a JoyeTech kit that has 2 "eGo-C 1,000mAh Upgrade 2" bats, 5 tank atty's, 5 tanks, 2 atty base/covers, 1 Fast USB Charger, 2 Mouthpiece Covers for $85 Joyetech logo MEGA EGO-C starter kit with 1000mAh eGo-C 2 upgrade batteries and type A atomizers - Joye eGo-C starter kits Heaven Gifts - I also bought a JoyeTech eGo-C Twist 650mAh, I like the smaller size because of the "pocketability".

BTW: my wife's a CheeseHead, and we visit Wisconsin all the time, beautiful state!

(TESTING FORUM BEHAVIOR: typing c a r t o s as one word changes to c a r t o n , I think. Let's see: cartos ) Now it's not changing, maybe I have to post, then it'll change. I noticed this quirk when hit edit and fixed my carto s above and it switched back to carton. Maybe it's my iPad, or its browser Safari?

Last edited:

leftfeild

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
Scotland
Agonoize, good band. My kinda genre :headbang:

I would avoid the ego-c entirely as the tank system is sub par and not worth paying the extra for. Just do a search for ego c or ego t on here and you'll see 100s if not 1000s of threads asking for help on how to make them not taste burnt, how to get them not to leak etc. Try out some vision clearomisers or the older CE2 models or if you want to keep it simple some cartomisers instead as a better "tank" system.

I would just buy a pair of twist batteries and a charger and use anything else but the ego tank systems.

Last edited:

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
(TESTING FORUM BEHAVIOR: typing c a r t o s as one word changes to c a r t o n , I think. Let's see: cartos ) Now it's not changing, maybe I have to post, then it'll change. I noticed this quirk when hit edit and fixed my carto s above and it switched back to carton. Maybe it's my iPad, or its browser Safari?

Chances are it's the Autocorrect on your iPad. Before I added some vaping related words to my browser spell checker dictionary on my laptop, lots of things would highlight red. But devices like iPhones/Pads and Android devices often auto correct on the fly. Thus the creation of numerous humor websites.

TalkingCactus

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2012
Paradise Valley, AZ.
You're prolly right Hawkeye, but I've had it over a year and it has always given me a chance to "X" out the correction before it's applied.... so I asked, incase anyone from The Board Of Directors here knew for sure. Test: cartos

So, Agonoize, what did you end up doing? Or have you bailed on this thread and started yet another?

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
Agonoize, good band. My kinda genre :headbang:

I would avoid the ego-c entirely as the tank system is sub par and not worth paying the extra for. Just do a search for ego c or ego t on here and you'll see 100s if not 1000s of threads asking for help on how to make them not taste burnt, how to get them not to leak etc. Try out some vision clearomisers or the older CE2 models or if you want to keep it simple some cartomisers instead as a better "tank" system.

I would just buy a pair of twist batteries and a charger and use anything else but the ego tank systems.

I vote X 2 for this plan.

I love the Twist and they are great to try all the new options that are available and better than the outdated stuff in kits.

Relax, Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread