Not open for further replies.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
If you use a LR atomizer on the smaller ohm batteries it drains them faster, which in turn makes you charge them more, which gives them a shorter life span.
An ego battery will give you more ooomph for your money, the better thing IMO is to go the Ego Usb battery route. You will still get the same give up battery life span if you use a LR atomizer.
Hope this helps!

If you use a LR atomizer on the smaller ohm batteries it drains them faster, which in turn makes you charge them more, which gives them a shorter life span.
An ego battery will give you more ooomph for your money, the better thing IMO is to go the Ego Usb battery route. You will still get the same give up battery life span if you use a LR atomizer.
Hope this helps!

Well I know the issues for a battery, but what about a regular 510 passthrough? Can it handle an LR?

I don't know about the PT's with an inline battery. I have a 5V pt which is nice. I cannot put a lr atty on it. It will just blink. But at 5V, you don't need an lr atty. A 5V PT would be a nice cheap step towards HV vaping.

Haha, I never said anything about a battery! I mean, can I get a plain jane 510 passthrough and stick an LR atty on it? Or would a 5v passthrough go by a different name?

dalelovelace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
With a HV passthrough and a regular atty you'll get similar wattage output as an Ego with a LR atty, i.e. you don't need the LR atty with the HV passthrough.

Some people use a LR atty with an Ego, but it will significantly shorten the life of your batteries (as in the number of months/years your batteries will still operate).

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ego-type-models/129934-lr-510-atty-ego.html

StraightV8per

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
Sanford, NC
Chrysler,

I am using a LR 510 atty with a standard 510 passthrough (inline battery) and it seems to be working great so far. I use it with an EGO/Riva while i am on the road and out and about but while i am in the office or at the computer i use it in the PT, great TH and VP, no problems thus far. Hope this helps.

Now I see what you mean, sorry about that! I didn't understand what HV meant. Speaking of which, what does HV mean?

High voltage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread