eGo with LR 510

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Cuzzo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Virginia Beach
I ordered some LR attys for my eGo last week just to see what the fuss was about. All I can say is WOW! Its amazing the difference just switching to a LR atty has made to the warmth of the vapor, taste and throat hit. Its like a completely new PV! If you have not tried a LR atty yet you are really missing out!

Now I am even more excited to get my GLV in!!:vapor::toast:

My plan is to use the GLV at home and the eGo on the road and at work. It think with the LR attys I may be able to resist taking the larger GLV2 to work.

Chief

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I ordered some LR attys for my eGo last week just to see what the fuss was about. All I can say is WOW! Its amazing the difference just switching to a LR atty has made to the warmth of the vapor, taste and throat hit. Its like a completely new PV! If you have not tried a LR atty yet you are really missing out!

Now I am even more excited to get my GLV in!!:vapor::toast:

My plan is to use the GLV at home and the eGo on the road and at work. It think with the LR attys I may be able to resist taking the larger GLV2 to work.

Chief

Unless you're a careful dripper, I'd suggest the regular 510 2.1ohm attys for the GLV. And save the LRs for the eGo. If you try them on the GLV, don't take long drags and keep them soaked. I'm guessing you'll like the flavor on the eGo better too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread