Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
I love my Ego C. It was my first device...oh 2 weeks ago lol

Seriously it gives you options if you are not certain what you want to do. I have the 1000mAh batteries and alas one can't quite make it through my work day and the wife uses the other so I ended up getting a bigger battery option.

I do use cartomizers and cart tanks but regularly use the Ego C tank and atty.

Just remember it isn't a cig and slow steady drawers and you will be leak free and happy.

Stillbroke

Moved On
Feb 16, 2012
Yeah I've been at out for a little iver a month now and I was excited about it at first.but these v2s just aren't doing it. I need a more confidant big consistent draw. Something that hits me something im not going to have to chain vape for a half hour to satisfy my
cravings. As for size od the actual c howe is it? Can I stock it in my pocket and continue on it do I have to disassemble it and put it in a case

oki89

Jan 22, 2012
philadelphia
been using ego-c for 3 weeks .so far I've been doing pretty well on the tank system.its not without its flaws. it will flood out once in awhile with a hard draw, nothing a quick cleaning doest take care off ,reminds me of a carburetor on an old car. 3 1mil tanks and one battery will last me 8 hours during day till i get to my mod.great for on the go as the name implies not a perfect ecig but one i like so far.good luck!!!

ClippinWings

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
The OC
Yeah I've been at out for a little iver a month now and I was excited about it at first.but these v2s just aren't doing it. I need a more confidant big consistent draw. Something that hits me something im not going to have to chain vape for a half hour to satisfy my
cravings. As for size od the actual c howe is it? Can I stock it in my pocket and continue on it do I have to disassemble it and put it in a case

eGo's are not THAT big... I know they look it sometimes, but they are actually suprisingly compact in hand...

they are only about 5" long with the 650Mah battery

eGo-C and eGo-T(Riva/Tornado/etc.) are about the same size
http://www.electroniccigaretteproducts.co.uk/electronic-cigarette-size-comparisons/

TonyTT

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
Ottawa
I don't want to sound mean, but I noticed that all the people that are recommending the ego-c, are kinda using it as their first e-cig. If you're on the V2, you already know the drawbacks of entry level e-cigs...I just think you should step up to the next level, the Ego-C, would kinda be just a slight veer to the left... If you want a steady hit, I'd probably get something along the lines of:

-2 1000mah 3.7 batteries
-a j-tank
-some LR boge cartomizers
-a saddle valve to punch your cartos

You can use just straight up carto when you're on the go, and want something sleek, and the j-tank will extend the life of your cartos, and let you vape hassle free all day.

I think that set-up has all the glamorous points of the ego-t or c system, with a lot less hassle and much better vape

TonyTT

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
Ottawa

I tend to keep in the inside pocket of my jacket (the one over the heart), works fine for me....

You generally don't have to dissassemble a pv...when I was first starting out, I thought my pv was a lot more fragile then it was. Just buy quality stuff (really important for cartomizer tanks), and you should be fine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread