Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
After releasing the easy postless rebuildable Bachelor RTA tank, Ehpro follow the trend, introduce a smaller version, called Bachelor Nano. It inherits all the great features of Bachelor, such as the easy to build single coil system, top filling with anti-leakage design on the bottom, and special juice flow control system. Apart from that, the Bachelor Nano comes with two air slots which give you an option of shifting from the direct-to-lung vaping to mouth-to-lung inhaling. Plus the same replacement pre-made coils with Bachelor, This Bachelor Nano will give you favorable taste and decent vapor.

80642db3022e722387d02b5456d51cc1_g.jpg

Bachelor Nano RTA comes with:
1x Bachelor Nano Tank by EHPRO
1x Extra Pyrex Glass Tank
1x 0.5ohm ROC Single Coil (Pre-installed)
1x Bag Of O-Rings, Screws, Allen Key

Features:
2ml Tank Capacity
Top Fill Design
Juice flow Control System
Post-less Build Deck and PEEK Insulator
Support Direct to lung and Mouth to lung
Dual Adjustable Airflow Slots

More details: Bachelor Nano RTA By Ehpro

This Bachelor Nano RTA will hit our store shelf soon. If you have interest, please don't forget to use our 8% off coupon code "AHGEVAPE" for a better price.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
After releasing the easy postless rebuildable Bachelor RTA tank, Ehpro follow the trend, introduce a smaller version, called Bachelor Nano. It inherits all the great features of Bachelor, such as the easy to build single coil system, top filling with anti-leakage design on the bottom, and special juice flow control system. Apart from that, the Bachelor Nano comes with two air slots which give you an option of shifting from the direct-to-lung vaping to mouth-to-lung inhaling. Plus the same replacement pre-made coils with Bachelor, This Bachelor Nano will give you favorable taste and decent vapor.

80642db3022e722387d02b5456d51cc1_g.jpg

Bachelor Nano RTA comes with:
1x Bachelor Nano Tank by EHPRO
1x Extra Pyrex Glass Tank
1x 0.5ohm ROC Single Coil (Pre-installed)
1x Bag Of O-Rings, Screws, Allen Key

Features:
2ml Tank Capacity
Top Fill Design
Juice flow Control System
Post-less Build Deck and PEEK Insulator
Support Direct to lung and Mouth to lung
Dual Adjustable Airflow Slots

More details: Bachelor Nano RTA By Ehpro

This Bachelor Nano RTA will hit our store shelf soon. If you have interest, please don't forget to use our 8% off coupon code "AHGEVAPE" for a better price.

Nice!! It's great to see tanks that can support both MTL and DL vapers. This one looks very well made, too.

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA
Looks like an awesome tank. Whats the difference in direct lung and mouth to lung vaping?
Direct lung vaping is where you draw the vapor right into your lungs, breathing it in. You need a tank with a good bit of airflow to do it. Mouth to lung vaping uses much less airflow. The vapor is drawn into the mouth and then taken into the lungs. This is how most people smoke because cigs have an extremely tight draw.

I can't wait to get a Bachelor nano. It would be great if it had a little more airflow than the full size version.

nlgeekdad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
Direct lung vaping is where you draw the vapor right into your lungs, breathing it in. You need a tank with a good bit of airflow to do it. Mouth to lung vaping uses much less airflow. The vapor is drawn into the mouth and then taken into the lungs. This is how most people smoke because cigs have an extremely tight draw.

I can't wait to get a Bachelor nano. It would be great if it had a little more airflow than the full size version.

Thanks I don't know which I do, must be direct lung but I was a smoker so maybe I do a little of both lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread