Status
Not open for further replies.

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
Wait what, I actually won one of these.?That's just awesome, first time ever!

As it happens I just bought the regular version of the Bachelor, it should arrive tomorrow. So now I get to try out both!
Thanks a lot guys, pm on the way :banana:

Thanks for the congratulations too everyone!

Vaping!!!Jables

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2015
Wait what, I actually won one of these.?That's just awesome, first time ever!

As it happens I just bought the regular version of the Bachelor, it should arrive tomorrow. So now I get to try out both!
Thanks a lot guys, pm on the way :banana:

Thanks for the congratulations too everyone!
I just won the bachelor today. It was my first win too. Congrats man. I guess these drawings are for real. From what I've heard heavens gifts ship out in days not weeks.

San Antonio,Texas
Congrats chilicat too

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
vaping!!!Jables" data-source="post: 17636111" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
vaping!!!Jables said:
I just won the bachelor today. It was my first win too. Congrats man. I guess these drawings are for real. From what I've heard heavens gifts ship out in days not weeks.

San Antonio,Texas
Congrats chilicat too

Thanks, you too!

Shipping to my country probably adds some time too but that's ok, no rush. I'll post some pics when it gets here :)

Reactions: MoonLit_Water

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
Well, I expected it to take a week or two but I think you guys just set a new record; from China to the Netherlands in just 4 days @AlmightyEvan !!

26036071863_30a698f672_b.jpg

Pardon the lousy pic please. My indoor pictures always suck but it is too gnarly outside today to take a nicer pic. More will follow in the future I'm sure.

Thanks a lot for the cute little Nano to everyone @ Heaven Gifts! Oh, and also thanks for including the MTL kit as well, I really like the more restricted drip-tip that came with that kit.

I've never won anything before and since I only recently upgraded from Ego's to a proper set up the timing couldn't be better!

I'll post some more pics and a quick comparison between the Nano and the regular Bachelor in the EHPro Bachelor thread in the rta section on ECF if anyone's interested.

Cheers!

Vaping!!!Jables

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2015
Well, I expected it to take a week or two but I think you guys just set a new record; from China to the Netherlands in just 4 days @AlmightyEvan !!

26036071863_30a698f672_b.jpg

Pardon the lousy pic please. My indoor pictures always suck but it is too gnarly outside today to take a nicer pic. More will follow in the future I'm sure.

Thanks a lot for the cute little Nano to everyone @ Heaven Gifts! Oh, and also thanks for including the MTL kit as well, I really like the more restricted drip-tip that came with that kit.

I've never won anything before and since I only recently upgraded from Ego's to a proper set up the timing couldn't be better!

I'll post some more pics and a quick comparison between the Nano and the regular Bachelor in the EHPro Bachelor thread in the RTA section on ECF if anyone's interested.

Cheers!
Congrats. My tank is out for delivery right now so I'll post pics later. Heavens gifts rocks. They are a really good company.BTW that's a pretty pic

San Antonio,Texas

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
Congrats. My tank is out for delivery right now so I'll post pics later. Heavens gifts rocks. They are a really good company.BTW that's a pretty pic

San Antonio,Texas

Thanks!

The pic really isn't that good though, lol

I was shocked it got here so quick! I'll definitely recommend them after this experience though. I might order the Griffen 25 there in a little while, still waiting for some user reviews.

Enjoy the unpacking and first build & vape on it when that DHL truck arrives today!
24639996112_5365340198_o.gif

Vaping!!!Jables

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2015
Well it's here .thanks again heavens gifts and @AlmightyEvan. I just got it and heavens gifts included the MTL kit in mine too. This company is one of a kind and not because I won(although that helps lol) but including something they didn't have to. I love this tank. The only con is the delay from button to coil(I'm not the first to say this,think rip tripper). But after it warms up it's responsive. It's so easy to build on with great flavor and satisfying MTL action. Thank-you to all who played it wouldn't be a contest with out you and most of all I can't thank you enough @AlmightyEvan and Heavens Gifts for the contest and the fastest shipping from China I know of.
6a5e1e87a55e42932cc224bf12890188.jpg
bbe2073c82b76dfa82b64607a4013aec.jpg

San Antonio,Texas

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
Well it's here .thanks again heavens gifts and @AlmightyEvan. I just got it and heavens gifts included the MTL kit in mine too. This company is one of a kind and not because I won(although that helps lol) but including something they didn't have to. I love this tank. The only con is the delay from button to coil(I'm not the first to say this,think rip tripper). But after it warms up it's responsive. It's so easy to build on with great flavor and satisfying MTL action. Thank-you to all who played it wouldn't be a contest with out you and most of all I can't thank you enough @AlmightyEvan and Heavens Gifts for the contest and the fastest shipping from China I know of.
6a5e1e87a55e42932cc224bf12890188.jpg
bbe2073c82b76dfa82b64607a4013aec.jpg

San Antonio,Texas

2 down, 2 to go :D

How do you mean slow on start up though, are you using it with the pre-installed coil perhaps?

I put a twisted coil in mine made of 2 strands of 28g titanium and it fires up right away. It does get hot with this coil when chain-vaping though, I think I'm gonna order some thinner wire for my beloved twisted coils to see if that helps any.

26036072543_84c0861fb1_b.jpg

Vaping!!!Jables

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2015
2 down, 2 to go :D

How do you mean slow on start up though, are you using it with the pre-installed coil perhaps?

I put a twisted coil in mine made of 2 strands of 28g titanium and it fires up right away. It does get hot with this coil when chain-vaping though, I think I'm gonna order some thinner wire for my beloved twisted coils to see if that helps any.

26036072543_84c0861fb1_b.jpg
I'll have to try that.[emoji6]

San Antonio,Texas

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
I'll have to try that.[emoji6]

San Antonio,Texas

Enjoy ;)

ps; if you've never made twisted wire before you can use a drill & vice, or look up the coffee cup method. Both work equally well in my limited experience.

I have my max wattage set to 35W in Tempt Ti mode with this coil by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread