Ehpro Bachelor X RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shone

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
Few days ago i received Ehpro Bachelor X rta from Heaven gifts.

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Ehpro-Bachelor-X-RTA.html

This rta comes in 3 colors:
Black
Stainless steel
Gold

jOWzrJl.jpg

Spec:

Dimensions:
Diameter: 25.2mm
Height: 33mm without drip tip and 510 pin

tank capacity: 3.5ml/5ml
Gold-plated deck
Adjustable bottom airflow control
Easy top filling design
PEI 810 wide-bore drip tip with high heat resistance

In the box:

- Bachelor X RTA
- Allen key
- 5ml bubble glass
- Pack of spare o-rings
- 1 sheet of cotton
- 4 extra gold plated grub screws
- 3 Pre-made parallel clapton coils
- User manual

03OKqTX.jpg

2nU7848.jpg

Bachelor X is single coil RTA with 3.5ml e liquid capacity or 5ml capacity with the included bubble glass. I must say package is really good, i like that they included small and big glass and 3 premade coils.

It comes with 810 ultem drip tip, outer diameter of the drip tip is around 16mm and inner diameter is 13mm. O ring on the top cap is really good, so drip tip is secured there, o ring holds it nice in place. In the package there is no adapter for 510 drip tip, but that's not a problem for me, i like more to use 810 drip tips. This rta is made of stainless steel and glass. Diameter is 25.2mm and height is 33mm without drip tip and 510 pin.

4dbhorQ.jpg

rR6YjqH.jpg

I really like the design, on the chimney there is two laser engraved details, one is "x" and second is "graduation hat", on the airflow control ring there is two gravures as well, one is "Bachelor x" and "Ehpro". On the top cap you can see nice and useful details for unscrewing top cap and access the top filling slots. In the manual you can see that there is one more variant of this RTA with child lock sistem on the top cap, mine is without child lock.
Under the top cap you will find two big holes for e liquid and top fill sistem works fine, there is no problem with oversaturated coil.
On the bottom of the tank there is Ehpro logo, serial number and gold plated 510 pin. Threads are good, basically very good build quality and everything works perfectly fine.
About glass tank, i really like bubble glass and it looks really nice in my opinion with that glass, so im using it constantly.

TMDqStN.jpg

E1REynl.jpg

704iGl2.jpg

F5VlqKl.jpg

Build deck:

So this is single coil, gold plated base and there is two posts with two slots on each. Mounting coil is very easy here, nothing is complicated and screws are good.
You need to remove completely one post screw and other one you can unscrew a little bit, then just slip one of the coil leg under the screw and other leg just put in the other slot and then put ur screw back in. When your coil is in place and screws are tighten down you need to dry burn the coil to make sure there are no hot spots, just use screwdriver to scrape the coil.
This rta has really big wicking holes, so you need to put your cotton carefully, otherWise it will leak and you don't want that. Airhole under the coil is quite big as well. Because of big wicking holes, 2.5mm coil in diameter would be smallest coil that you can put in, if you go for smaller coil than 2.5mm in diameter it wont work good, probably it will leak.
Maybe you could even go with two coils here, but i didn't try it.

gidx6vC.jpg

In the package you will receive 3 coils, as i mentioned this is big plus, all of them are the same, 3mm in diameter, with 0.28ohm resistanse. Coil work really good around 50-60 watts.
Flavor here is really good, you can expect massive vapor production with fully opened airflow, and throat hit is just a little bit stronger.
Tank replacement is simple, o ring holds top of the tank and you can just take it off gently. O ring is good here, so you can change your coil with full tank, wont be any leaking.

Air goes under the coil, airflow ring is very good, not too loose and not too tight, it works as it should and where you adjust airflow ring you wont be able to move it randomly.
There is two airflow holes, they are both the same size 14x2mm, and air can be closed in fully, there is no false air. What you adjust on the one side same will be on another side.
When airflow is fully open there is a lot of air, you can breathe throgh it, but you can as well adjust airflow to the point of very restrictive vape.

I really love this rta, this is rta that i will use for a long period time.
I like how it looks, specially with bubble tank and i like how it perform, im using this rta few days now and there is no bad thing about it, everything works as it should.

Thanks again to Heaven gifts!

syz2CaW.jpg

Reactions: RudeRoo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread