ejoker and ry4

Status
Not open for further replies.

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
My guess is Don purged all the flavors from his site while on vacation to continue selling atomizers and candles rather than closing it down. He has added the flavors back that he had to sell.

I imagine the eJoker and RY4 will show up again when he has the ingredients.

Patience please because I think he may be getting tired of being bugged about this all the time. There may even have been talk on the long thread about eliminating them since they are such a hassle for him.

He has been really good about giving a warning when they will be available, so please be patient.

TexasTucker

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2011
Texas, Austin area
+1 to juicejunky's post...many of the out of stock flavors were removed from the site, but I believe that anything that shows "stock level: 0" was available upon Don's return, but has since sold out. Just be patient, I have a feeling that the notification buttons will be back up soon (hopefully).

It was confirmed that Hunter's Blend is in a state of limbo (difficulties with ingredients), so I am not sure about that.

Robby

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Hamlin, PA
lol even with the notify i still miss it every time. One of these days ill get it (maybe). RY4 was my favorite flavor from my first vendor orders but I outgrew the sweetness of most all other vendors. I think that Don's RY4 would be my new favorite if i could try but that might be dangerous because of the inavailability of it. Never having your favorite juice would be quite brutal. Luckily ive enjoyed every BWB flavor ive tried..some more than others..but all good, so theres always something in stock that i'll thoroughly enjoy :^) Thanks Don

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
I think that Don's RY4 would be my new favorite if i could try but that might be dangerous because of the inavailability of it.

Yeah. Had a bottle. Once. Loved it. Pretty much I've hated loving it since then. It'd be a shame though if it were just removed and hope was lost. Actually, that's a thing...if Don ever got struck by lightning...well, maybe it's in his last will & testament that all his recipes would go public in the event of a lightning strike or alien abduction. I mean, if I was an alien, Don would be the first .... on my list.

wildbill

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2011
Georgia
Sorry, totally missed the BWB part of that swap thread. I will post there, thanks!

Hey Rob,

Pleasure trading with you! It was a first class, top notch trade all of the way. Hope you're enjoying the Casa :vapor:

To the rest of the crew:
Have no fear if you trade with Rob. He's a real stand up guy and true to his word!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread