I think not notifying when ejoker's blend and ry4 was going to be available makes it fair and the best way to go about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
Well, it's the only way I got some this time...happened to score it on my occasional website check. So I'm all for it.

Maybe that's not much to say...but hey, I just noticed I'm only two posts from 1000...oh, make that one. So I'm posting comments on whatever strikes me at the moment...got room for one in each of my favorite forums...OCD... :facepalm:

juicyfer

Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Leoma TN
Im glad people are liking the way it was done. I wish I had answeres as to why the flavorings are the way they are. Ive been dealing with it for quite a while now and still cant put my own grasp on it but it is what it is and will be offered when i get it.
Maybe there will come a day when you can get all you can sell,then you can become a millionaire and retire!!I don't know the situation on why you can't get more of the ingredients you need,but I have always wondered if where you get what you need has seen how you move this stuff and are just jealous,and greedy?

katsupkewl

Jan 22, 2011
wa
anatomy-of-a-unicorn.jpg

side note: apparently the interweb hates me today, which is why you must click on the picture for the full glory

juicyfer

Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Leoma TN
I belive a notice on the forum of comming soon should be applied to this. Not an exact date or time just comming soon. It brings more people to the sight randomly checking that may not do it otherwise. And give more people a chance :2c:
I think that is a good pretty good idea also,but don't know it goes awful fast!

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
And then everyone and their mother, grandmother, fraternal parents, grandkids, step kids, mayors, lawyers, doctors all hit the site at the same time and cause it to crash and its gone in half a hour LOL
I belive a notice on the forum of comming soon should be applied to this. Not an exact date or time just comming soon. It brings more people to the sight randomly checking that may not do it otherwise. And give more people a chance :2c:

whatitstrue

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2011
Phoenix, AZ.

And then everyone and their mother, grandmother, fraternal parents, grandkids, step kids, mayors, lawyers, doctors all hit the site at the same time and cause it to crash and its gone in half a hour LOL

That was the only way I was able to get any. Whiskey had posted a thred for people who have not tried it or havent been able to get any thus far. whiskey had metioned a few times on the thread that they would be available very soon. A little over a week latter it was there. I was able to purchase both the RY4 and ejoker. They were both on the site for most of the day.

I understand that a exact date and time can cause some serious issues. But a genral comming soon seemed to work well.

whatitstrue

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2011
Phoenix, AZ.
Yeah they were up so long cause I didnt send the notifications out LOL. Problem with the coming soon is everytime I get word it will be soon something happens it goes on backorder and I have a million screaming indians hunting me down LOL

I hear ya. Its imposible to make everyone happy all the time. Espeacialy with such poular items and dealing with outside vendors.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Thats very true. I try to be as fair as possible and make sure they are atleast spread around with the limits on them. I send some to people that have never had them when asked as long as I have some at hand. I do always keep some but mainly for any potential replacements and for testing against new batches. So many fail to realize the behind the scenes parts of it and assume im here to just sell and make money. With all the things going on in this industy and the laws in which they are talking of implementing it makes it hard in alot of aspects. I started this as a hobby and it grew into alot more than I was intending. Ive gone throught the ringer a few times and manageg to make and help alot of people with quitting smoking. I can only appease most but there will be ones I never will and never thought I would with everyone, its impossible and if everyone wasnt unique in their own it would make for a boring world.

Sorry about the philisophical, lets just not ever go political cause the rasical SOCO Don may meet SNOOTY Don LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread