Status
Not open for further replies.

blight231

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2011
Oregon
Ive never ordered from BWB before.

Although there are some flavors i'd love to try and it seems like a small ma and pa outfit ( which i love ) their signature flavor I keep hearing about is the " Ejoker " .

Now I know its made with a ton of different ingredients from different vendors so its hard to keep in stock and i'd imagine the demand is quite high. But i've signed up for the " email me when you have it " list about a dozen times. I've never seen it on their website and I check about once a week. I also am sort of picky with my nic levels ( i need 24 or + ). But even then I havn't even seen it at lower levels ? Does it really exist anymore ? Am I out of luck ? Is all this hype for nothing ? Ughhhhhhhh. :facepalm:

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
It existed but no more sadly. It was one of my favorites and I'm down to the last of my supply.

thumbnail.jpg

So yes you are out of luck. There was some talk about Don trying to recreate the recipe with more readily available ingredients, so you have hope.

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
Ive never ordered from BWB before.

Although there are some flavors i'd love to try and it seems like a small ma and pa outfit ( which i love ) their signature flavor I keep hearing about is the " Ejoker " .

Now I know its made with a ton of different ingredients from different vendors so its hard to keep in stock and i'd imagine the demand is quite high. But i've signed up for the " email me when you have it " list about a dozen times. I've never seen it on their website and I check about once a week. I also am sort of picky with my nic levels ( i need 24 or + ). But even then I havn't even seen it at lower levels ? Does it really exist anymore ? Am I out of luck ? Is all this hype for nothing ? Ughhhhhhhh. :facepalm:

There are two flavors that Don was forced to discontinue in May due to the fact that he has been unable to obtain one of the ingredients. That ingredient (whichever one it was) is no longer being made. It was an ingredient in both Ejoker and the RY4 flavor that were both excellent. He removed them from the list of juices on the website since he can no longer produce them unless he manages to find a replacement for the discontinued ingredient. Unfortunately this does happen in the vaping world, since many of the suppliers that the vendors purchase from are small as well.

Sorry... both of these are flavors that are and will be greatly missed by many, but unless a substitute for that ingredient can be found then it is no longer possible to make them.

P.S. It is not a myth as both of these were in my 2nd order from BWB and I have a small amount of each of those remaining. I save it for special occasions much like many people have a special bottle of wine. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread