Status
Not open for further replies.

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Aaaa 1..... Aaaa 2............. Aaaa 3 seconds !!!!

Give it a try. I have always vaped Don's brew right out of the mailbox. Then wait a few days to a week and try again. For most including eJ, they're good and just get better.

BTW I couldn't dig Casa for 4 months, then one day BAM, I loved it. You just never know with this stuff.

Karma N Duality

May 17, 2011
Minnesota
I've had my bottle for a little over a month now and I've noticed that it has changed three times in flavor... None of them are bad so I would suggest that it's pretty good out of the mailbox. The RY4 on the other hand needs a good couple of weeks to settle down because it went from spicy tobacco in the beginning to a light tobacco with a hint of vanilla at this point.

vape it, you won't regret it.

:vapor:

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
Right out of the mail mine tasted fantastic. Now its about 20 days old and as far as I can tell, the harshness has decreased a bit, and it tastes like the flavors have synthesized more and formed a more full bodied taste - rather than an "in your face" blast of flavor I got when I first tried.

Honestly I couldn't say when I liked it more, would probably change based on my mood. All I know is its the greatest juice and could vape it all day - like Wharf Rat said, try it when you get, you might just love it on day 1. IMO its not worth steeping as much as it is just conserving it in general, and this isn't one of the juices that 'needs' to be steeped or will achieve fantastic results by steeping. Well maybe, but its not worth teasing yourself! :p.

Day after day you will see the change in flavor for yourself and enjoy very toot. If nothing else, by the time you finish, you will have a very good idea of when you think it is at its prime and will know for next time. Once you try it, you'll know when you are in the mood for it - and when you are, go for it! Its so refreshing.

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area

Give it a try. I have always vaped Don's brew right out of the mailbox. Then wait a few days to a week and try again. For most including eJ, they're good and just get better.

BTW I couldn't dig Casa for 4 months, then one day BAM, I loved it. You just never know with this stuff.

This...

try it, like it?, keep vaping. its ok? let it sit, try again. its not great? let it sit, try again.

Panky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Miami

I agree. After watching my mailbox from the window for a couple of hours, my ejoker and RY4 are here! I just put some ejoker in a fresh tank on the ego-t and gave it a try without even using the LR atty. I must say, this is something else. I do not even like tobacco juices but there is something about it that I love. Gonna let it steep for a bit and see what happens. This should be exciting :) On my way to grab the parental unit's PV and toss some RY4 in.

sashwa

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Alcatraz
I'm trying a little bit of malty with menthol tobacco light and really liking it. I did aout 7/8 of a bottle of 6ml with about 1/8 of malty. To be honest the menthol light born date is 4/4 and the malty is 12/6.

Edit: Now I know why I usually don't post right before I go to bed. I forget what thread I'm in. Please for give me and lap me up side the head next time.

Last edited:

netbususer

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
North Texas
So I finally got a clean carto out to try this eJoker's Blend (currently 1 week old) and I'm honestly not in love with it at all. It has a very interesting quality that kind of draws you back hit after hit. Though I think it's mostly just to see if you can spot the flavors in it. :p I honestly couldn't taste the cinnamon at all until an hour or two into vaping it. From the beginning, I was overwhelmed with what to me tastes like vanilla and a cooling sensation on my throat which I assume is menthol. I could possibly also taste a caramel undertone... My s/o pointed out all the things I thought it tasted like were earthy tastes whereas she thought it tasted more fruity and couldn't taste the cinnamon at all.

I'm definitely going to keep vaping on the rest of this carto but will probably let this one steep for a month or so before I get it out again. I will say that this blend definitely either tricks the senses or shows just how subjective taste truly is. (I don't taste fruit at all!)

Cheers!

Panky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Miami
Yea, mine is dated 5/25 and I have used 10 drops or so here and there but I haven't vaped it consistently yet because I really want to let it steep. I agree that it is a very hard flavor to figure out. Out of the mailbox, it had a very strong menthol taste to it and that kinda threw me off but I am happy to say it has calmed down alot and it is starting to grow on me. I will fill my tank with it one of these days but for now I will keep trying a few drops here and there to see how it changes. It seems to be different every day though which keeps it exciting for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread