• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

eJoker's Blend is in stock, hurry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilFishPhil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Montreal, QC
A quick heads up for my fellow Canadian vapers; Backwoods Brew's eJoker's Blend is back in stock and going fast! In the time it took for me to order there were already 10 less in stock (51).

I never tried it but it's one of those juices like Boba's Bounty that everyone raves about and is almost never in stock.

Lori68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Maple Ridge, BC
Got a 30ml bottle of RY4 for myself today.....along with 2 bottles of my much loved malty toffee (I would seriously fist fight someone for that stuff). I'm not much of a menthol or cinnamon gal so I hope all you fellow canucks who do love the ejokers blend will get it.

I don't know what I'd do if I was ever out of his juice......

DevilFishPhil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Montreal, QC
I get my packages delivered to the office now :)

BWB is next on my list of suppliers to try. The wife is giving me the stink eye every day as a new package arrives at the house. Need to wait a little while before I can order anything else :)

We'll give it a week or two.

staypuffed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
golden beach
Got a 30ml bottle of RY4 for myself today.....along with 2 bottles of my much loved malty toffee (I would seriously fist fight someone for that stuff). I'm not much of a menthol or cinnamon gal so I hope all you fellow canucks who do love the ejokers blend will get it.

I don't know what I'd do if I was ever out of his juice......
ive never tryed bwb before but i got the ry4 ,malty toffee , applewood and maple tab i hope they are aLL GOOD HOWS THE MALTY?

Lori68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Maple Ridge, BC
Malty toffee is my all day vape and has been for the past 2 months or so straight. I am just now starting to venture into Don's other flavors. It is a very hard flavor to describe - the toffee is so subtle its not at all sweet. To be honest it is something I CAN'T describe for you, I wish I could but to me it is too difficult - there are too many indistinct tones to it. This is how it is for me anyway. Maybe another person who is better at describing flavors will give you an idea.

All BWB juices get better with age too, so if any of the ones you ordered don't seem to live up to the hype, just give it a week and try them again, staypuffed. I tried the applewood and at first didn't care for it and buried it in my juice box. 3 weeks later tried it again and it was awesome.

Lori68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Maple Ridge, BC
Erm....ever since I started vaping I really got into flavors - anything but tobacco. Having had ashtray breath for the past 27 years of my life made me stay as far away from anything resembling what cigarettes tasted like. I'm not going to be of any help to you since I don't know what regular tobacco vape tastes like.

Lots of other good canadian folks order from BWB and hopefully they can chime in with intelligent answers. Or go to the BWB subforum and ask. Great advice and great people there too.

DevilFishPhil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Montreal, QC
I hit the mail jackpot today! :banana: Waiting for me in my mailbox when I got home:

1. 30ml 24MG eJoker from BWB
2. 30ml 24MG Boba's Bounty from AVE
3. Flameless cigarette lighters (to mod :) )

Cracked open a fresh atty and dripping some Boba's - a bit disapointed and I definitely can't see this becoming an ADV, but as per everyone's suggestion I'll let this one steep for a week or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread