Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I'm looking for ejuice Calculator Apps to use on a phone or tablet.

Seems like a lot of the good ejuice Calculators are made for use on the computer. And while that is good and all, I don't DIY in front of my computer.

I know there are ejuice Calculators available through the Google Play Store, and the Amazon store. And possibly the Apple Store, if you have an Apple phone. Some are free, and some you have to pay for. But are there any good ones?

I don't mind paying for an Ejuice Calculator App if it was worth it. But I haven't found one that meets the criteria I'm looking for.

I would like to see an Ejuice App where you can specify what the flavors and nicotine is suspended in, VG/PG, before mixing.

And would also like to be able to mix more than five flavors in one mix. I looked around and it seems like they are all limited to five flavors or less.

If you would like to recommend an app that you think is worthy. Weather it's in Google Play, Amazon, or elsewhere. Please post it here. Thanks.

joecil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Russell Springs, Kentucky
I was thinking the Pro Version may be still limited to 5 flavors. They don't say otherwise, and I don't want to pay to find out.

I'm not sure yet but I played with it awhile last night as it is a little confusing compared to what I'm using on my PC. It seems it will add any ingredient you have put in the data for and only the quick recipe section is limited to 5.

disco180

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
New York
Thanks for the heads up on Liquix. Haven't heard of that one.

Here's the iOS link if anyone wants a look: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/liquix-e-liquid-calculator/id515326978?mt=8

hmmm for some reason the IOS version is not the same it hasn't been updated in years. The Android one so far has been getting updated frequently, to include weight, drops, database etc. This is one of the rare times an Android app has outperformed an IOS app.... times are changing people you are witnessing the Google take over :ohmy:

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I don't make my own juice but I do have an app on my phone called "Vape" which includes an Ejuice Calculator. It looks pretty good to me but I'm sure you could tell better.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andy.vape&hl=en

Well that's cool. I don't need an ecig finance app that tells me how much money I saved, and how healthier I am compared to cigarettes, since I've been vaping since 2009.

The screenshots and description doesn't have details about the DIY calculator. But if it works for you, that is all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread