• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

ejuice/eliquid in crossville tn or cookeville area or any vapor store

Status
Not open for further replies.

johngilson226

May 8, 2013
United States
been lookin for some vapor stores in the crossville/cookeville area ive seen places in knox nashville and lenoir city but was hoping to find out if anybody has found anything closer thank you in advanced also some cheap eliquid sites are ecblendflavors.com cheapest ive ever seen it anywhere also check the starter kits at discountvapers.com start at 46.99 with 2 batteries 7 coils everything except juice its an awesome deal check it out even if you already have a kit

Love

Unresolved Status
Feb 24, 2010
Smithville, Tennessee
been lookin for some vapor stores in the crossville/cookeville area ive seen places in knox nashville and lenoir city but was hoping to find out if anybody has found anything closer thank you in advanced also some cheap eliquid sites are ecblendflavors.com cheapest ive ever seen it anywhere also check the starter kits at discountvapers.com start at 46.99 with 2 batteries 7 coils everything except juice its an awesome deal check it out even if you already have a kit

I buy my E-Liquid at the Cookeville Flea Market. Right now they only sell standard 24mg but when I was in yesterday they said they have base from 0mg to 36mg on order and some concentrates. I also got my EGO Kit there with two 1100mah batteries for only $45.00 which I thought was pretty good.

johngilson226

May 8, 2013
United States
I buy my E-Liquid at the Cookeville Flea Market. Right now they only sell standard 24mg but when I was in yesterday they said they have base from 0mg to 36mg on order and some concentrates. I also got my EGO Kit there with two 1100mah batteries for only $45.00 which I thought was pretty good.

thanks for that my grandfather was actually there not to long ago he thought they were kinda expensive i just discovered fasttech.com unbelieveably cheap like $1.50 or close to that for 10 ml of juice and clearomizers are really chap also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread