EJuice making tutorial video please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flavourchaser

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2018
Hello Guys,

I find my self in a bit of a pickle. My local vape shops are no longer selling most of the pre mixed juices that I normally order. So I am put in a position to make my own. I can buy the flavourings, but I don't know how to mix.

If you know a good tutorial video in making your own ejuice, please post the link. Something really easy to understand please.

Thank you.

P.S I hope I posted in the right forum

kaldaus

Jan 12, 2010
rogers, arkansas
Welcome to DIY vape making, I really hope that you enjoy it, I personally really love the entire process and find it very cathartic in a way, when I was a little kid I always said I wanted to be a chemist but I was not happy at my first chem class (I hate math) but the first time I made a batch of juice I realized I was doing what I had wanted to since I was little kid and realizing a dream I didn't think I would ever or for that matter was even achievable. I now make medicines and have additives work with other similar products and even use it to help people with there medical marijuana (I change the smoke-able forms into either vape able or sublingual oil) of course they have to have there own product and have a valid medical card before I will do anything and it is for a small group of elderly mostly disabled vets. It is very fulfilling to be able to help others. Regardless how deep you get into this hobby I wish you the best and if you have any further questions feel free to message me anytime and i will do my best to help or at least guide you to someone more knowledgeable or experienced than myself. :D

Reactions: flavourchaser

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Start small until you get the hang of it. 10ml testers are a good idea.
Good luck.
I agree. I just use empty plastic "mini-bar" bottles (after drinking the vodka... no need to wash, just dry em out)
smacuser, I'll have to watch that video... still learning.
OP, some flavors need to "steep"... just give them time, others are OK doing "shake and bake" (like fruits)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread