KR-808D1 and Amercian Spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modterrik

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2009
Denver, CO, USA
Hello,

After much research I've decided that the KR-808D-1 is the e-cig for me. I'll be picking it up from nhaler.com and I was curious if anyone smoked American Spirits?

The reason I ask is that the cartomizers have about six different tobacco flavors and I want to get the one that is most similar in flavor to American Spirits. These are the flavors that nhaler.com has:

555 tobacco
Camule
flue cured
Marlboro
Plain tobacco
virginia tobacco

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks~

I smoked American Spirit among most other major brands and also wanted a taste similar for the transition.

Truth is, it is a different animal and no matter the juice, you will not find anything that is like the taste you are accustomed to.

I stuck with the Marlboro flavors as a main juice and started trying others. Believe it or not, a lot of folks, if not most, started looking for the regular analog flavors, then ended up with flavors on the other end of the spectrum.

nccowgirl

Nov 23, 2009
NC
I started smoking American spirits about 2 weeks ago. Let me tell you.. I had withdrawal symptoms. Headaches.. Grumpy.. I couldn’t understand why! After reading some posts on here I understood. I am not only addictive the nicotine, but to all the chemicals!! American spirits does not have any of the chemicals in them. Tobacco only.

Anyway, to answer your question, I got the plain tobacco type. Since American spirits is nothing more than tobacco, it sounded like the most likely choice.

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
American Spirit contains the highest levels of free-base nicotine in any US cigarette, 36% compared to 9.6% in Marlboro and 2.7% in Camel. That makes them the most hard-core cigarette in America today. :cry:

And that perhaps explains why I loved them so much. :cool:

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hello,

After much research I've decided that the KR-808D-1 is the e-cig for me. I'll be picking it up from nhaler.com and I was curious if anyone smoked American Spirits?

The reason I ask is that the cartomizers have about six different tobacco flavors and I want to get the one that is most similar in flavor to American Spirits. These are the flavors that nhaler.com has:

555 tobacco
Camule
flue cured
Marlboro
Plain tobacco
virginia tobacco

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks~
I smoked American Spirit for years.
The closest I've found so far for my taste is from besteciggy.com and it is named Slow Cured. The Tennesee Cured, on the other hand, is very much like a pipe tobacco.
I also like the Virginia and EcoPure Regular from cignot.com
I'm waiting on some Cowboy from V4L to give it a try.
I have decided that vaping and trying to match up with the American Spirit analogs taste is like ishing my Scion rode like I remember my "81 El Camino riding.

"I put my painted handprints on my Medicine Pony - not claim I "owned" her - but to let those who saw her running free - the Wind, the Grass, the Birds & Trees, to let them know, I love her, too. AmyLee, Iroquois Medicine Womyn

Modterrik

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2009
Denver, CO, USA
SuZamme,

Thanks so much for this! I'll head over to besteciggy and order the slow cured up!

panderson01,

Thank you as well....I'm already considering trying some non-analog flavors...so I wouldn't be too surprised if I end up like the vast majority of folks vaping! I ordered the Marlboro from Nhaler so I'll post on here and let you know my thoughts once I get it!

Thank you again all and I will certainly welcome more flavor choices from the ex-AmSpirit users out there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread