Ejuicely (dot) com SCAM ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealthy458

May 17, 2018
Hi
recently I bought a few bottles of juice for my vape and a few packs of juul pods on ejuicely.com

I waited 2 weeks, I was going to give up and try to get my money back, since they said it's supposed to be delivered in e business days. but 4 days ago I got a message and a tracking number saying that "shipping label was created" and its been 4 days and still no updates, did I get scammed ?
has anyone bought from this website?

I trusted this website because it was posted on a famous juul Instagram account.

I tried to look for reviews but I haven't found a single one. maybe it was my mistake, or not, I'm just waiting to see if it will be delivered or not this week, if not, I'll try to call my bank and get my money back.

thank you

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

K-9s

Apr 12, 2018
Georgia
The domain name is a private registration and there seems to be no specific information on this company website. However, that is not unusual. The website and instagram account seem to indicate a lot of time was put into ejuicely, but the domain name "ejuicely" sounds like it was created by someone FAR outside the USA. It is Canadian, though, which leads me to think it is a scam (claims to ship from USA).

I really wonder what led you to that website. It is very new and someone has put a lot of effort into it. I have been searching far and wide for vape juice and have never heard of it until now (not that it means anything). If the name seems sketchy, check for recommendations from actual buyers. An instagram account means nothing in this day and age. Cats and dogs have instagram accounts.

I hope someone else knows more about this website. Welcome to the forum!

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
The domain name is a private registration and there seems to be no specific information on this company website. However, that is not unusual. The website and instagram account seem to indicate a lot of time was put into ejuicely, but the domain name "ejuicely" sounds like it was created by someone FAR outside the USA. It is Canadian, though, which leads me to think it is a scam (claims to ship from USA).

I really wonder what led you to that website. It is very new and someone has put a lot of effort into it. I have been searching far and wide for vape juice and have never heard of it until now (not that it means anything). If the name seems sketchy, check for recommendations from actual buyers. An instagram account means nothing in this day and age. Cats and dogs have instagram accounts.

I hope someone else knows more about this website. Welcome to the forum!

I have been getting emails from them no idea how they got it figured they bought a list and I was on it but I do not know anything else about them sounds like they have crappy shipping or maybe they are a middle man you order from them they order from another place to fulfill your order

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I've never heard of them, personally. I guess you could wait, try to contact the company again, and if all else fails yes, do a charge back.

There are some good vendors right here on ECF, I'm fairly sure you may be able to find what you need from a more legitimate vendor, who you'd be able to contact right here if there were any problems. Best of luck and sorry to hear about your experience! I hate doing chargebacks, they are such a pain, but ultimately sometimes necessary.

Anna

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
If I get unsubscribed to emails for anything vape related I mark them as spam, won't even open the link.

I don't either but that name is hard to forget, and seeing it here made me check my spam folder

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
hmmm. I do not see many ratings from them.

For me, the first thing that raises suspicion is that there is no physical address. Even if they are a totally online business there should still be a physical address listed and a phone number - I will not order from any company without those two pieces of info.

Their terms and conditions reek of bs to me. Wordy but no real info.

On trustpilot ★★★☆☆ Here's what people think of ejuicely.com, there is one good rating and one bad. The bad one is from 10 days ago and is from someone that claims to have never received their items and says they are out $120. The positive review has no real identifying info and is 85 days old.

Scam Adviser https://www.scamadviser.com/is-ejuicely.com-a-fake-site.html claims the IP address is Canadian based but with the true location hidden. Not sure about that but their info is shielded (private)

Another thing is that most legitimate businesses renew their domains for at least 2 years. This company began their registration in March of 2017 and updated it for another year in March of 2018. It looks to me like they actually missed their registration date by 3 days and then renewed. The registration ends in 2019 unless otherwise renewed.

From my sniffing, they may be affiliated with these guys BBB Business Profile | Bonkowski LLC | Reviews and Complaints - I am not positive and would have to spend more time digging but there seems to possibly be a relationship. This company referenced was known for bait and switch and not sending items out.

They was activity on one of the message boards --do not know if the link will come through - http://..................com/threads/quitting-smoking-need-help-buying-vape.392791/ and it is very suspect ---they are listed as an unregistered vendor in Feb of 2018 with no other postings. Almost as if it is a half-hearted effort to build a web presence.

If it were me --I'd be on the phone with my CC company or paypal immediately requesting intervention and cancellation. Tell them you think you have been scammed and tell them why. Be sure to supply them with the tracking number and let them know there is only an email contact and no phone number. I assume you emailed them - keep that email to supply to cc company. Let them know that they promise to ship same day. If you are computer savvy - take screenshots.

I would suggest you do not contact them again because they can then try to supply you with yet another tracking number.

They are either scammers or a very new company. If they are legit --which I do not think they are - they are unable to meet the very little demand they have and have not done as promised which is ship same day according to their website.

If by some chance they are just totally inept and new and inexperienced, then they can respond via your credit card company.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.....

Last edited:

K-9s

Apr 12, 2018
Georgia
Good job spotting the three day expiration difference. I didn't catch that. One guess is that someone tried to sell vape juice (or just held the domain name a year) and let it drop. Then someone else caught their domain just after expiration and (maybe) used it as a scam.

I have been scammed and have received fake tracking numbers from sellers (on a web site that rhymes with Schmamazon). There is no shame in admitting it.

What we do know is that it has almost no history. I agree that you should contact your cc company. They will either ship your product ASAP or you will get your money back. Also, leave a bad review for them as a warning to others.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I trusted this website because it was posted on a famous juul Instagram account.
Welcome and glad you joined.
I put my trust in sites where I can call and talk to a live person with a name. Only then, will I send them my money. IMO, contact by email only, does not constitute a wise monetary relationship.

Last edited:

Chelsea K

Aug 13, 2018
I Purchased $41.95 worth of Vape products from Ejuicely.com on June 12th 2018, after a week of my order showing that it was in the processing stage, i contacted the only email address that is listed. Upon contacting them, i received an email response that said they sent me a confirmation email stating that i needed to verify my identity and that's what they were waiting for... (i never received this email) so i said i am not sending any personal info you already charged my account and you are obviously not sending my product. I would like my money refunded or i will report you. The person then said no problem we are sending your products out with additional products and expediting your order to 3 days. Its been 9 weeks and i still have not received anything nor my money back. The person has not responded to me either. THIS IS A SCAM, and i will be reporting this continuously until i receive a full refund or, they remove their website. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM! Its not even about my money or refund anymore i just want everyone to know that they are a scam and I hope they get shut down!!!!

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales

Famous Juul instagram? What on earth? Juul are totally non-famous elsewhere in the world. Most vapers I know approve of this.

(Other comments deleted, unnecessary...)

Last edited:

ejuicely

Unresolved Status
Aug 29, 2018
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

ejuicely

Unresolved Status
Aug 29, 2018
  • Deleted by Misty

ejuicely

Unresolved Status
Aug 29, 2018
  • Deleted by Misty

ejuicely

Unresolved Status
Aug 29, 2018
  • Deleted by Misty

Ashley Hogan

Sep 18, 2018
Renton WA
Hi
recently I bought a few bottles of juice for my vape and a few packs of juul pods on ejuicely.com

Hi! I saw your post and just had to respond. I also bought from this website and have been trying to get a hold of the “company” because they pretty much took my money and ran. The 5 star review on that Trust Site is the owner of Ejuicely as that’s the email I contacted to cancel my order (tenshiusa@). They are trying to show they are in the USA when they aren’t. They are from China. Nobody should buy from them and I am so mad that the site is still up. It needs to be closed. The fact that Tenshi (the owner) is trying to create good reviews and have people think they are a good company is proof enough that they are a scam and a joke. Is there anyway we in the vape community can spread the word on this site? I’ve already posted to all of my FB forums.

Attachments

• BEDA3079-2887-4EB0-ABBD-9E49418DED96.png
    BEDA3079-2887-4EB0-ABBD-9E49418DED96.png
    745 KB · Views: 23
  • 90EF804A-CF9D-49A4-AE93-C38499BA222D.jpeg
    90EF804A-CF9D-49A4-AE93-C38499BA222D.jpeg
    430.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Optimistic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread