• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Did I get scam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dilemma12

Dec 14, 2020
I recently bought refills from a seller i bought from before but this time he didn't deliver to me and called me to say when he was sending the package to me via lalamove, it got intercepted by uniform...

He even guided me on what to do next. I'm scared of the uniform that they will call me up or show up at my place but I'm also scared that I got scammed of my 300 plus bucks. What should I do now? Did I get scammed? He said he will try to deliver to me today but I didn't get a confirmation on when and the timing. Should I ask lalamove if there was even a delivery request to my place yst?

nayumiii

Unresolved Status
Dec 16, 2020
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Shin

Dec 30, 2020
Hi . I got this as well, scenario exactly the same . Sent thru lalamove , parcel got raided . Worker have to move location etc. ask him give me proof of anything he said ( arrange logistics etc )he cant provide , ask me go check with hsa if really got raid ( haha) .
He say will try to send again today, but seems like my money is gone case . Any ways to counter this ? I need help.. my money is precious , thanks

looking4help

Dec 28, 2020
Hi . I got this as well, scenario exactly the same . Sent thru lalamove , parcel got raided . Worker have to move location etc. ask him give me proof of anything he said ( arrange logistics etc )he cant provide , ask me go check with hsa if really got raid ( haha) .
He say will try to send again today, but seems like my money is gone case . Any ways to counter this ? I need help.. my money is precious , thanks

by any chance was ur seller's name Jayden?

reposter

Feb 8, 2021
I say wanna report him. He said he's not in sg etc . Think 99.9% scam
Hi bro,
i just got scammed by this seller... regretted not reading the forums first.
Reasons and excuses given by seller is the same. lalamove then got raided etc..
I'm thinking to report him, what do you guys think? If we combine as a grp to report him, do you think the chance of getting our money back is higher?

Last edited:

looking4help

Dec 28, 2020
Hi bro,
i just got scammed by this seller... regretted not reading the forums first.
Reasons and excuses given by seller is the same. lalamove then got raided etc..
I'm thinking to report him, what do you guys think? If we combine as a grp to report him, do you think the chance of getting our money back is higher?
i dont recommend doing this cuz buying vape itself is a serious crime. in the end, we will lose both ways if we even approach police. now best thing is to learn from this and never do online trans /:

reposter

Feb 8, 2021
i dont recommend doing this cuz buying vape itself is a serious crime. in the end, we will lose both ways if we even approach police. now best thing is to learn from this and never do online trans /:
Oh damn... looks like the scammer will go on scamming more people. Is there anyways for banks to reverse the payment?

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
Oh damn... looks like the scammer will go on scamming more people. Is there anyways for banks to reverse the payment?
I bet that the scammer knows that you or others will not report police. Best is don’t buy from unknown source and if u really need to ask him to collect cash on delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread