Ejuices (dot) com ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
I tried searching the forum but saw little information. Does anyone have any information on if ejuices.com is a legit site? I don't believe that I had heard of them before today, but I saw that they had a really cheap deal on a pod device I was interested in. Not only that but it was free shipping for a $15 product. Seems like a really, really good deal. Almost too good for a device that is normally 40 bucks. Would love to hear some thoughts from people who might have dealt with the company in the past. Thanks

Reactions: stols001

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I tried searching the forum but saw little information. Does anyone have any information on if ejuices.com is a legit site? I don't believe that I had heard of them before today, but I saw that they had a really cheap deal on a pod device I was interested in. Not only that but it was free shipping for a $15 product. Seems like a really, really good deal. Almost too good for a device that is normally 40 bucks. Would love to hear some thoughts from people who might have dealt with the company in the past. Thanks

I have ordered from them with no problems.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
Ordered from them several times,never any issues,and yes they run some very good deals sometimes,so make sure to sign up for their newsletter.
Thanks for the info. I've heard stories of some pretty shady companies before so I was hesitant, especially since the price was way lower than I had ever seen it. It was less than 11 dollars for the Innokin Z-Biip. That is one of the few pod mods that I have ever been interested in purchasing.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Does anyone have any information on if ejuices.com is a legit site?

Yes, they're very reputable. I've placed orders with them more than a dozen times since last August. I've always gotten fast service, Free S/H, and great deals.

Eliquid.com is owned by the same company, and they sometimes have things that Ejuices.com may be out of, or has at different prices. It's just as reputable as Ejuices.com, too.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Too good to pass up, even if they end up stealing my identity.

I think you'll be fine...no worries about a stolen identity. I first posted about them and their Dog Days of Summer Sale they were having, around August 19th, IIRC. They had sitewide discounts of 30% and 35% off! Many people jumped on their Geek Vape mods, kits, tanks, etc. and lots of other things, too, in quantity many times. It was really great for "filling the stash" for the future! Some days during the sale...they had 300-400+ orders placed each day!

Off and on over the next 3-4 months they ran more sales with 30-35% off, some BOGO sales, some Buy 1 at regular price + get another at 1/2 price, etc. With the number of orders placed by ECF members over that time period...if someone's card was going to be hacked or identity was stolen...I'm sure we'd have heard about it back then. I think you're pretty safe with them. :D

Last edited:

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
I think you'll be fine...no worries about a stolen identity. I first posted about them and their Dog Days of Summer Sale they were having, around August 19th, IIRC. They had sitewide discounts of 30% and 35% off! Many people jumped on their Geek Vape mods, kits, tanks, etc. and lots of other things, too, in quantity many times. It was really great for "filling the stash" for the future! Some days during the sale...they had 300-400+ orders placed each day!

Off and on over the next 3-4 months they ran more sales with 30-35% off, some BOGO sales, some Buy 1 at regular price + get another at 1/2 price, etc. With the number of orders placed by ECF members over that time period...if someone's card was going to be hacked or identity was stolen...I'm sure we'd have heard about it back then. I think you're pretty safe with them. :D
Thanks. I was kidding about the identity theft...mostly. But there are so many vape sites out there, sometimes it is hard to know which ones are reputable. I am trying to add to my stash as well. Eventually I am going to bite the bullet and finally buy some gear of Fasttech.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I was kidding about the identity theft...mostly. But there are so many vape sites out there, sometimes it is hard to know which ones are reputable.

It never hurts to ask about a site. With all the people on here, even now, when it's not nearly as busy as usual...several people have likely had experiences with just about any sites you might ask about. So you'll get at least some info and opinions about them.

Last edited:

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
Super! it is a nice little device that takes Z-coils. Only items shipping from Vegas is ejuices[dot]com, rest are dropships like the Z-Biip ships from alldayvapes ($50 when it was released, can't believe it's selling for $7.64 now, less than the pack of coils, lol).
I'm not really sure what dropships are, but I can say that I am definitely happy with the price. And the main reason I was interested in the first place was that it takes z-coils. Very convenient alternative to my zlide tanks.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
And the main reason I was interested in the first place was that it takes z-coils. Very convenient alternative to my zlide tanks.

If you like the Z-Biip and the Zlides...you ought to give the Zenith tanks a try, too. They've been my all-time favorite drop-in coil tanks since I got my first 1 in Dec. 2018. My regular daily rotation of mods/tanks includes them, and the stash contains several of the 24mm 4mL ones, a bunch of the D22 (22mm, 3mL), and 6-7 of the little D22 (22mm, 2mL) that came in the Coolfire Mini + Zenith Kits.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
If you like the Z-Biip and the Zlides...you ought to give the Zenith tanks a try, too. They've been my all-time favorite drop-in coil tanks since I got my first 1 in Dec. 2018. My regular daily rotation of mods/tanks includes them, and the stash contains several of the 24mm 4mL ones, a bunch of the D22 (22mm, 3mL), and 6-7 of the little D22 (22mm, 2mL) that came in the Coolfire Mini + Zenith Kits.
I'm curious, what is it about the Zenith that you prefer over the Zlide? I know that it had good reviews, but I assumed the Zlide was just the updated, new version of the Zenith tanks.

rangers21

Nov 20, 2018
USA
I'm not really sure what dropships are, but I can say that I am definitely happy with the price. And the main reason I was interested in the first place was that it takes z-coils. Very convenient alternative to my zlide tanks.

Sold by ejuices but fulfillment/ships from another company, in this case, alldayvapes (believe wholesaler) from Gardena. Burbank=aspire, Miami=directvapor, plus a few more but only experienced the ones I know, had an order that shipped from 3 diff places, lol.
To answer the other question, the Zlide is a "cheaper" version of the Zenith but not a replacement (that would be the Zenith Pro). The Zenith shuts off the juiceflow when you twist open the fill port, believe suppose to alleviate air pressure or something when liquid goes down and you open/close fill port

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
Sold by ejuices but fulfillment/ships from another company, in this case, alldayvapes (believe wholesaler) from Gardena. Burbank=aspire, Miami=directvapor, plus a few more but only experienced the ones I know, had an order that shipped from 3 diff places, lol.
To answer the other question, the Zlide is a "cheaper" version of the Zenith but not a replacement (that would be the Zenith Pro). The Zenith shuts off the juiceflow when you twist open the fill port, believe suppose to alleviate air pressure or something when liquid goes down and you open/close fill port
I did a search, looks like most online shops do not have the Zenith in stock. Some are showing the Zenith Pro available for purchase however.

• Optimistic

rangers21

Nov 20, 2018
USA
I did a search, looks like most online shops do not have the Zenith in stock. Some are showing the Zenith Pro available for purchase however.
The original Zenith (both OG and D22) had non replaceable glass (if it breaks/cracks, it's done), the new Zenith Pro does. myvaporstore still has the OG Zenith but for a couple of dollars more, you can get the Zenith Pro at myfreedomsmokes.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I'm curious, what is it about the Zenith that you prefer over the Zlide? I know that it had good reviews, but I assumed the Zlide was just the updated, new version of the Zenith tanks.

Well, for 1 thing...I personally prefer the overall structure and look of the Zenith. They come in more sizes and variety of colors, too. I also like the simple 1/4 twist of the top motion...to refill the Zeniths. Also, I get much smoother and more flavorful vapor from the Zeniths. Several friends have also commented about that same difference.

When the Zlide came out, I knew I already loved the Zeniths and I'd gotten quite a few by then. But, I did buy a Zlide to give it a try and find out if it really was an improvement over the Zeniths or not, to me. I used it for about 4 days, side by side with 2 Zeniths, using identical mods, same wattage, same coils, same air hole setting on all 3, and identical eliquid in all of them. I decided, "Nope...not a fan of it. I still definitely prefer my Zeniths by a long shot."

ETA: Forgot to mention that the Zenith tanks are tough as nails. Several of mine have fallen on the kitchen floor from my computer desk and the kitchen countertop...and there's not been a single crack or chip. Have had a couple slide off of my lap before I could grab them...while getting out of the car. They landed on concrete and asphalt, but again, no damage at all. One slid out of my pocket onto my barn concrete floor = same result. I think because they've got fairly thick and strong glass in them, and the metal that's protecting much of it...that's why they didn't bother making the glass replaceable in them in the first place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread