El Sigilo by Wutang House of Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mechmaster

Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
texas
Picked one of these bad boys up earlier today along with a squape clone :). Worked amazingly until i accidentally screwed it on too tight and mashed in the positive side of both of my flat top sony 18650s...... I called the B&M i got it from and I'm going in tomorrow to have them tinker with it a little bit. Also going to have them put in a micro coil w/ cotton wick for the squape.

An absolutely beautiful mod. I can't post pics just yet but I will if anyone's interested whenever I get the chance. I have the Copper model with a brushed SS squape clone. I would highly recommend this mod for anyone who wants a hybrid look, but still able to swap out different toppers. The squape fits nearly seamlessly on the mod and it does well to vent out excess heat through the vented bottom button. Haven't been able to measure how much voltage drop the mod gives out but overall, this thing is the bomb diggety.

EDIT: Uploaded pictures of the mod here
http://imgur.com/a/NAaa6#jmVtYZD
Happy Vaping! :vapor:

Last edited:

thanswr

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2013
SW Florida
Picked one of these bad boys up earlier today along with a squape clone :). Worked amazingly until i accidentally screwed it on too tight and mashed in the positive side of both of my flat top sony 18650s...... I called the B&M i got it from and I'm going in tomorrow to have them tinker with it a little bit. Also going to have them put in a micro coil w/ cotton wick for the squape.

An absolutely beautiful mod. I can't post pics just yet but I will if anyone's interested whenever I get the chance. I have the Copper model with a brushed SS squape clone. I would highly recommend this mod for anyone who wants a hybrid look, but still able to swap out different toppers. The squape fits nearly seamlessly on the mod and it does well to vent out excess heat through the vented bottom button. Haven't been able to measure how much voltage drop the mod gives out but overall, this thing is the bomb diggety.

EDIT: Uploaded pictures of the mod here
Mod Collection - Imgur
Happy Vaping! :vapor:

I'm a little late to the party, but NICE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread