anim_rofl2.gif
anim_rofl2.gif

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
It would live in mine too if you hadn't ruffied me!
And can I have my wallet back?
Sorry, the cops took it from me in Boston. I did get a chance to max out your credit cards for vape gear and used your ID a few times.
9b9b1565168f5f7b89bbf8a20776d331.jpg

Toastyroadie

Mar 18, 2015
CO, USA
Can't beat 'em, join 'em, they eye's have it!

Really? How much C do you give your pup? I figured mine gets enough from her (small amounts) of berries (she loves blackberries), lemon juice and sauerkraut.

At the time when we treated her for parvo, I was making liposomal vitamin C at home, I think it was around 3 oz of liposomal that I gave her with a turkey baster. I tried looking for what it comes out to but haven't found it so far, I'll post up when I find it.

My ultra sonic leak detector broke so I haven't been able to replace it yet, paid $300 for it and it only lasted 9mos.

Recently we treated our 75lb male pitt with sodium ascorbate, about 3 grams vitamin C and 3/4 tsp of baking soda until fully dissolved. For smaller dogs, I'd try 1 gram vitamin c and 1/4 tsp of baking soda fully dissolved every 20 minutes until bowel tolerance.

I'll answer here because others may be interested--and I don't think this thread can be derailed. :lol:

The short answer--you have try it for yourself if you're struggling--different people react differently to WTAs and other whole tobacco products. [Other people's experiences are not any indication of how your body will respond.] But only if you're struggling--if you're a happy full time vaper, don't reintroduce those minor alkaloids into your system. Mental clarity usually returns after a while for most vapers who use nic only--but it may take a while. But if you're really miserable, I'd suggest trying Swedish snus (General mini mint dry portions is the best place to start--snus is not for the faint of heart) or dissolvables (Ariva or Stonewalls) first. Both will give you a jolt and a feeling of relaxation similar to that that smoking provides. Similar--not the same.

WTA eliquids are different--for me they only bring a sense of relaxation, deep relaxation, but no jolt and no mental clarity, either. I always have a small bottle of unflavored WTA eliquid and I either add a few drops to my ejuices or vape it diluted with just PG/VG--but only occasionally.

So there. Hope that helps--a little. Good luck!

I tried the WTA snickerdoodle and the lemonberry, good stuff but nothing special, still quite foggy.:tumble:

I gotta have some of those!
Now to figure out how to buy the elastics in Wally-World without looking weird...

Don't we all look weird at wally world?:rickroll:

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
Sounds like a classic center pin issue...then again, I invested in Solyndra.
I figured that was going to be one of the responses I got, but how do I go about adjusting that?

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Gently pry up on the center pin, I would use a paperclip as it will give way before really hurting anything.
Pry a bit equally around the pin and test your Air, the amount you move it up to work may not be
perceptable to the eye, but enough to get it to work...:)

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
Gently pry up on the center pin, I would use a paperclip as it will give way before really hurting anything.
Pry a bit equally around the pin and test your Air, the amount you move it up to work may not be
perceptable to the eye, but enough to get it to work...:)
So that I am understanding correctly; I am to insert the straight end of a paper clip into that little hole at the end of the connector and pull? Is that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread