Eleaf GS16S

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
I'm having no luck finding the GS16S. I found it on one China site, but they didn't have heads for it.
The picture they have on their site shows an ego version, but the description says its 510, so I've been reluctant to order it.
I don't want to end up with the ego version by mistake.
I also noticed pictures of two distinctly different looking heads that were each described as being for it.
If someone see's the GS16S live somewhere, please post.
Thanks!

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
They're also calling the GS16S a GS162 so I'm afraid to order them.
I think we're just way too early on these, I'm seeing UK sites saying they're getting them at the end of this month.
I took a look at one of the wholesale sites and they're also showing a couple I haven't seen anywhere (both are preorder).
GS AIR-M and GS AIR-MS
Both are tank versions of the GS AIR, the -MS one looks to be really small and could be targeted for the iStick Mini.
They both have air control, so I'm now thinking I'll wait till these two are out before I buy anything else.
eLeaf is suddenly really on the move with new stuff :)

Do a bing search on GS16S and you'll find the site.
Google isn't picking it up for some reason.

Last edited:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Has anyone seen the new Eleaf GS16S on any sites for sale?
This is the new 1ml clearomizer that is a match for the mini iStick.
Thanks!
I've been searching here too & I don't see many anywhere that I'm familiar with apart from the 2.5ml and the Just on this site in Ireland (I have used this company before too)

Search - VapeRUs

Like you, I'm reluctant to try anything that's not mainstream yet or got full information etc.

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
Nice, thanks for the update Boardwalk.
I had one site tell me the GS16S uses either the GS air style (small screw on type) or the push on type with the long tail on them.
Very confusing. I see cvapor now has the GS16S as a pre-order shipping at the end of the month.
The heads they show are different from the ones that vaportekusa shows.

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
Wow, really sloppy announce on this product. Out of synch with the battery it's designed to be used with, along sites showing incorrect pictures of both the device and the replacement coils. Looks like their marketing can't keep up with their product announcements.
I ordered one from cvapor with a box of the push on heads, but it won't ship till the end of the month.

johnnyboro

Dec 29, 2014
GS AIR-M and GS AIR-MS
Both are tank versions of the GS AIR, the -MS one looks to be really small and could be targeted for the iStick Mini.
They both have air control, so I'm now thinking I'll wait till these two are out before I buy anything else.
eLeaf is suddenly really on the move with new stuff :)
Looks perfect. Bottom dual coil 8W to 20W, 3.5V to 5.5V https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw2iU-W6SYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread