Eleaf ijust2 battery problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

tctt

Dec 17, 2014
nj
Hey everyone! I have been using an ijust2 battery and tank for the last month. After changing the .3 ohm coil out to a .5 ohm coil I now get no vapor. The ijust tank will fire on a istick60. The light does come on,the battery goes out then comes back on for a minute then goes out. Does anyone have any suggestions as how to fix this? Thanks in advance for any help☺

tctt

Dec 17, 2014
nj
With the tank on the ijust2 battery, when you hold the button down does it blink rapidly or just a solid light?
Thanks @defdock for responding. When button is pushed it blinks slowly first for 8 or9 times then begins to blink rapidly. Light goes out then comes back on briefly then out again. No vapor being produced.

tctt

Dec 17, 2014
nj
Just solved my own problem! Have to remember to not be a hulk in tightening everything down. I unscrewed the tank to check that the coil was secure and had to use a plier to loosen the base of the tank. Remember finger tight is all that's needed! Wouldn't have known that without ECF forums, thanks @defdock and ECF for being here!!!!

Reactions: defdock
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread