eleaf istick 20w

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyVape

May 21, 2015
Well I'm still newish to vaping I started with the evod kit and it wasn't helping so I went to my nearest vape shop asked for some direction and ended up with the 20w eleaf istick and it is certainly a great amazing step up but I'm thinking on trying the 40 but anyway I've been using kanger t3s clearomizers wanted to try something and hit directed to the aspire k1 glassoMizer and honestly hate it but I paid for it so it's sticking around it's constantly gurgling when ever I don't use it for a few minutes sane with the t3s and this never happened before the eleaf Abby ideas as to why?

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Hi Joey. Most tanks will gurgle from time to time. Usually it's a sign the coil is a little flooded. Turn the tank upside down (so the coil cannot get more juice) and take a small draw, this should get rid if the excess juice causing the gurgling. You might get a very small amount of juice thru the drip tip but just spit it onto a paper towel and you'll be fine. Good luck in your journey.

JoeyVape

May 21, 2015
But thanks again for that advice as well
Here is a good place for shopping for the Nautilus : Aspire Products - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes Coils and juice also. They usually (always) have a 10 percent off coupon :COUPONS - Stores - ECF E-Cigarette Coupons Fast service too.
I checked out the website before I prefer going to shops though so I can try the juice cause I need tobacco flavor and a good tasting tobacco flavor is like finding a needle in a hay stack I find one great one but they place no longer carries it :( and I'm very impatient the extra money at a store is with the less wait time to me lol but thank you I'll check then out again

danidag1

Jun 8, 2015
Well I'm still newish to vaping I started with the evod kit and it wasn't helping so I went to my nearest vape shop asked for some direction and ended up with the 20w eleaf istick and it is certainly a great amazing step up but I'm thinking on trying the 40 but anyway I've been using kanger t3s clearomizers wanted to try something and hit directed to the aspire k1 glassoMizer and honestly hate it but I paid for it so it's sticking around it's constantly gurgling when ever I don't use it for a few minutes sane with the t3s and this never happened before the eleaf Abby ideas as to why?
I use the Nautilus Mini and the regular 5ml Nautilus on my istick 20w. One thing I saw on youtube to help with gurgling...when you fill the tank and screw the bottom seal on (the part with the airflow holes) turn the air holes so that all holes are closed. Screw it on tank. Screw tank onto mod. Then open the airholes to your prefered setting. This has helped mine a ton! I rarely get gurgles now.

Reactions: dionysuskiss

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
I use the Nautilus Mini and the regular 5ml Nautilus on my istick 20w. One thing I saw on youtube to help with gurgling...when you fill the tank and screw the bottom seal on (the part with the airflow holes) turn the air holes so that all holes are closed. Screw it on tank. Screw tank onto mod. Then open the airholes to your prefered setting. This has helped mine a ton! I rarely get gurgles now.
That tip worked for me as well. Also, buying a Nautilus online is always cheaper than any B&M. You don't pay the overhead costs. And if your looking for a REAL cigarette flavor, might I suggest, getting unflavored juice. If you like, you could add a couple of drops of tobacco flavor to the tank with it. But it's not really necessary. Many here, on the forums agree that unflavored is the closest you can get to a real cig.

JoeyVape

May 21, 2015
I haven't got the nautilus yet but I use a lot of liquid I refill my 3 ml twice a day but I refill at half way is the 5ml more extensive than the mini?

JoeyVape

May 21, 2015
That tip worked for me as well. Also, buying a Nautilus online is always cheaper than any B&M. You don't pay the overhead costs. And if your looking for a REAL cigarette flavor, might I suggest, getting unflavored juice. If you like, you could add a couple of drops of tobacco flavor to the tank with it. But it's not really necessary. Many here, on the forums agree that unflavored is the closest you can get to a real cig.
Well I tried kalari tobacco flavor 24mg and honestly I think it taste like a sweet Marlboro but everyone I know who tried it said something different but more I get 36mg of this really weak flavor and mix the two cause 24 aunt enough for me and 36 is way to much so it beefs it up without over powering

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
Well, I don't have too much experience with tobacco flavors. The first couple of months of vaping, I tried many, but found them lacking so I gave up. They were either too sweet or like a cigar. When I tasted unflavored, it was like a "Eureka! That's it!" moment. Granted, I smoked ultra lights, so it might just work for people like me.

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    The Aspire K1 and even less expensive (plastic tank) 'Maxi' use the same BVC's. Shopping online can be much less expensive than B&M's, my local shop uses the MSRP. (sigh) The most annoying thing about these tanks is the small capacity.

The Aspire Nautilus line (both the 5ml and the 2ml) are highly recommended. I think the MSRP on both are the same. They use different (slightly more expensive) coils than the K1/Maxi. Personally I store them upside down (pull the drip tip and use the beauty ring as a holder), I prime them good and let them soak in a coffee cup with boiling water until they cool every few tank fills.

danidag1

Jun 8, 2015
    I haven't got the nautilus yet but I use a lot of liquid I refill my 3 ml twice a day but I refill at half way is the 5ml more extensive than the mini?
    Other than the obvious 5ml vs 2ml, i do feel like the 5ml seems to go through liquid slower than my 2ml. Not sure why that would be, but I filled the 5ml on satuday night. Been vaping on it off and on since then and still have 3ml's left in it. I blew through a juice in my mini tank just yesterday evening.
    I LOVE both of my Nautilus tanks though! I keep more of an ADV in the big one and use the mini to change things up more frequently.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread