eLeaf iStick 20w

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidAmonettNashville

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Nashville,Tn
It is somewhat dependant on how you Vape. Are you a mouth to lung type vaper (as a smoker would smoke) or are you direct 2 lung vaper? I actually started lung inhaling on a drilled out Nautilus full size I spent the first 18 months of my vaping journey as a MTL vaper because that's how I smoked cigarettes. Now days it feels more natural to me to have a very airy tank and simply "breath" the vapor in directly. A bit like a nebulizer in that my attys are loose enough to breath through fairly unobstructed.
Imo the best MTL setup is an istick and a nautilus mini. If you want more performance out of your naughty coils you might look into a Kabuki tank which takes those coils and many respected ECF members say everything is better with the kabuki.
If you ventured into the sub ohm realms you'd need a different mod I think....seems iirc the 20 watt istick won't fire below 1.0 ohm...someone correct me if they've changed that. But an istick 30 will fire to 0.5 ohms and that paired with a Sub tank or lemo2 or aspire triton would give a somewhat cloudy experience. ..Regards- David

Reactions: Paul Allen

Paul Allen

Jan 17, 2016
NYC
It is somewhat dependant on how you Vape. Are you a mouth to lung type vaper (as a smoker would smoke) or are you direct 2 lung vaper? I actually started lung inhaling on a drilled out Nautilus full size I spent the first 18 months of my vaping journey as a MTL vaper because that's how I smoked cigarettes. Now days it feels more natural to me to have a very airy tank and simply "breath" the vapor in directly. A bit like a nebulizer in that my attys are loose enough to breath through fairly unobstructed.
Imo the best MTL setup is an istick and a nautilus mini. If you want more performance out of your naughty coils you might look into a Kabuki tank which takes those coils and many respected ECF members say everything is better with the kabuki.
If you ventured into the sub ohm realms you'd need a different mod I think....seems iirc the 20 watt istick won't fire below 1.0 ohm...someone correct me if they've changed that. But an istick 30 will fire to 0.5 ohms and that paired with a Sub tank or lemo2 or aspire triton would give a somewhat cloudy experience. ..Regards- David
Thank you David! I will look into the Kabuki tank as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread