Status
Not open for further replies.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    More questions! Can the coupon code be used twice? If so I could order a grey today and then the pink when RMV gets the pink! If it can only be used once I will wait!
    Far as I know @57chilicat you can use that code over & over as long as it shows on the front page :)

Reactions: 57chilicat

Myshkin

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2009
    Breckenridge
    www.rockymountainvapor.com
    Sorry I missed alot taking a few days off here.

Coupon can be used as many times as you want as long as its still active which it is.

Now for the sad part DHL didn't do their part so still waiting on mod kits as well as pink. Should be any day and will update once it shows its out for delivery.

love coffee

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
    Sorry I missed alot taking a few days off here.

Coupon can be used as many times as you want as long as its still active which it is.

Now for the sad part DHL didn't do their part so still waiting on mod kits as well as pink. Should be any day and will update once it shows its out for delivery.

Boooooooo to DHL!:( Subscribing for PINK!!! ;)

clnire

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 15, 2013
    Florida
    I just want to thank you for such fast shipping! I ordered a grey simple kit Friday evening, not expecting it to ship until today. Not only did it ship on Saturday :shock:, it arrived today! I am enjoying this little mod. Just using power mode, but it feels great, looks great and vapes great! Thank you @Myshkin !

Myshkin

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2009
    Breckenridge
    Looks like tomorrow will be the day for pink and all colors in simple kits. Sorry for the delay.

I finally found out why it got delayed with DHL. I ordered a bunch of 18650 batteries with the kits and it caused them to pull them in customs. I had to send paperwork and it turned into a big unfortunate delay. I regret combining these items but this hasn't happened before. I think it finally got released this evening

Myshkin

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2009
    Breckenridge
    all colors are now online. Very very sorry for delay. After I got the shipment released Friday the plane didn't come to Colorado. As some of you might have heard we got hit with a blizzard here over the weekend.
    Just all around terrible luck but they came today

Nanny22

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 2, 2014
    Michigan
    all colors are now online. Very very sorry for delay. After I got the shipment released Friday the plane didn't come to Colorado. As some of you might have heard we got hit with a blizzard here over the weekend.
    Just all around terrible luck but they came today
    @Myshkin - are the simple kits (battery only) still factory sealed then? If so, you may want to remove the disclaimer info from the product description on the site.
    Glad they finally got to you and hope you didn't have any other problems with the blizzard! Hopefully, spring has arrived! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread