ELECORETTE FORMERLY QUITORETTE

Status
Not open for further replies.

elecorette1

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 12, 2008
norwich uk
www.elecorette.com
Hey all just thought would post a new line I am a regular user of this product so I am not just typing this because I work for the company and I have tried most of the other makes of e-cig. I work for a company called elecorette and we produce and sell the elecorette mini and standard size and we can also say that we are one of the cheapest in the market this is due to the bulk that we sell. For anyone that wishes to take a look have a look on our website http://www.elecorette.com anyone that contacts me direct on jwl1979@hotmail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; wishing to purchase either of the starter packs I will give a £5 discount. However outside the UK there will be a postage charge.

elecorette1

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 12, 2008
norwich uk
www.elecorette.com
the actual video is from reuters news agency and we have had prior permission to use this is also not a certain brand in the video it is just one that many companies use on their site however we have had permission to use and edit the this morning video that was shown on itv so the new video will replace the original sometime soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread