Pinkspot E-Liquid Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, my name is shane, let me start off by saying that I did not receive this product for free, I did purchase it with my own money, I will always give my non-byes honest opinion on the product, no matter what the surcamstance is, this will stay. So what what I'm holding in my hand at the moment is a bottle of the Signiture Pink-Spot juice from Pink Spot Vapors: Gourmet & Signature E-Juice Flavors, It's a very distinct liquid flavor, Right now I'm vaping a Copper, 2 CR2's, Boge Silverbottom LR Carto 510. So what I'm getting from this is a nice, suttle raspberry, but a strong pink lemonade, with a little bit of blueberry... I'm thinking this would be good if they gave it a hint more of tang and a little bit of Peppermint. So far, I'm thinking that this juice needs a 10/10 on flavor, it just blows you away. And it's good price too, It's $5.95 a bottle :vapor:, throat hit deserves 10/10, and vapor production... Very good on this 6v Device, 9/10 (the reason I rate vapor production is because every juice heats up different with different atty's SOMETIMES! Hope you enjoyed, best regards to the viewers and their families from the crazy classic rocker who owns 30 PV's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread