Electronic-cigz - where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katmandu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
Canada
I purchased the 15 ml 5 bottle Crystal Liquid sample pack from Electronic-cigz.

Got it in good time - snaps for that!

This is the second order I have ever placed for vaping stuff.

My first order for the kit and some juice went great! But they didn't have any VG juice.

I wanted to try VG juice as a lot of people rave about the vapor production and smooth vaping that you get, so I ordered some in VG and some in PG. I thought a sample pack would be a perfect way to give it a try.

Well, turns out three of the juices are bad.

And yes, I asked other vapers I know and also asked about it on the forum. My long time vaping cousins say that the juices are definitely bad so it's not just me.

I ordered 2 apple flavors but there is no apple smell or flavor at all - just a heavy rancid burnt taste and smell. The strawberry was a little better because there was PG in it, but it still tasted and smelled bad.

I admit I did try to vape it thinking that maybe it tasted better than it smelled, but I couldn't get past a second draw.

The smell made me so nauseous, I had to wash out my atty's and my cartridges.

I emailed Sean yesterday morning asking him what to do. I have received no response.

I understand people have lives and they can't reply in five minutes, but as of this morning I still have no reply from him.

I checked out his profile this morning because I'm curious and it said that his last activity was at 2:15 am today so I know he's been somewhere close to his computer.

I just want a resolution to this - please - come on Sean - let's make it right. Help a noobie out.

I have read some very positive things on this forum about Sean at electronic-cigz, it's what prompted me to purchase from him. And the fact that he's in Canada!

It's disappointing because as a new vaper I was so looking forward to trying new flavors and expanding my vaping horizons.

I just don't want to get burned while doing it :evil:

Katmandu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
Canada
Hi everyone,

I don't know if electronic-cigz saw this or not, but I finally got an email. He's sending me out 2 new bottles.

I guess I'm kinda stuck with the third one, but hey, it's better than nothing I suppose.

I've heard he's a good guy and a lot of people have had no problems with him, but I don't think I'll order from him again.

Katmandu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
Canada
Hey none taken. I know I'm new at this.

That's why I asked my 2 cousins who have been vaping for over a year to check this stuff out. They totally agreed with me that there was something really wrong with it.

I'm sure it was just a bad batch. Stuff happens.

It's resolved and in a friendly way and for that I'm happy.

And my cousins gave me the name of the supplier they buy from, so now I'm even happier!

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread