Status
Not open for further replies.

ghola1was

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
NV USA
I had read some nice things about the innokin iClear 30 and 16 so I picked up one at a local shop. Didn't look at the packaging closely enough, it is not an innokin. Not a lot of help to be had googling Elego, so I thought to ask here.

Anyone know if the Innokin replacement coil/wicks will work in this thing?

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
I've never heard of them, but if it's a "clone", then theoretically, Innokin parts should fit and work. In fact, fitting a genuine Innokin coil will probably improve it.

I've been there... bought a S3T and a pack of coils from a on-line vendor that I thought were Kanger. Compared to real, known Kanger - not even remotely the same quality of manufacture. It's not the money, 'cause most of this stuff is relatively cheap, it's the part when you go to use it and it doesn't work until you fix all the issues... and then it still doesn't work as well as the real deal does right out of the package.

C

ghola1was

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
NV USA
In fact, fitting a genuine Innokin coil will probably improve it.

C
I'll give it a shot. Buyer beware, I'll be more careful in the future.

btw Not sure I like this swivel/knuckle drip tip, either. Moisture buildup has a hard time dripping down past the smallish hole just below the tip.

hadouken

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2013
Cali
I got an "Elego MVP." I contacted Innokin via FB and they said that it was not a fake.

View attachment 239660

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2013-08-07-at-9.00.52-PM.jpg
    Screen-Shot-2013-08-07-at-9.00.52-PM.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 678
Last edited:

ryb74ii

Aug 17, 2010
Louisiana
I had read some nice things about the Innokin iClear 30 and 16 so I picked up one at a local shop. Didn't look at the packaging closely enough, it is not an Innokin. Not a lot of help to be had googling Elego, so I thought to ask here.

Anyone know if the Innokin replacement coil/wicks will work in this thing?

Elegotech is the name of the company, which is simply a broker of eCig products in China.

Innokin makes and rebrands them for Elegotech under the name Elego. They also have the iSmoka/Vapeonly BCC under the name Elego.

They are authentic, just rebranded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread