Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
Mar 31, 2021​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Live Support​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
Shipping​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
I have to warn those people, who order from Elegomall.
Elegomall picked me as a winner here - [ElegoMall Giveaway] VOOPOO Drag 3 & Drag X Plus - 2 Winners
I have waited for three month (since January 25th) for my prize to come, but I never heard anything about it. According to the tracking number given by Elegomall - it was sent, but never arrived to my country (I've contacted my customs and post-office - they never got anything for me at the border). I really don't care if it was lost by logistics operator or simply stolen - the result is that I got nothing from that giveaway.
Contacted Elegomall about all this - they apoligized, but that's it and not a single word about compensation or re-sending anything.
P.S. I've never got any problems like this when ordering from online-stores like Elegomall. I've always received all my goods with no issues, so it can't be my post-office problem.​

Last edited:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
(I've contacted my customs and post-office - they never got anything for me at the border).
Might wish to fill in your avatar location(city-state & country), it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your future question(s).
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name,click. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread