Elephant in Room Cuts Cheese - ECF Infozone Article

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECF Articles

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
A new article has been posted on the ECF Infozone: Everyone thinks it; no one may say it. vaping for smoking cessation is the elephant in the room, and it’s cutting some cheese. Indeed, the most widely held supposition about e-cigarettes is that they help you quit smoking. The feature is the primary identifier for the product. But no one is allowed to say it, [...]
The post Elephant in Room Cuts Cheese appeared first on ECF InfoZone. Article by Gary Cox

Go and read it Here...!

Don Robertson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
"Interestingly, even ex-Mayor Bloomberg acknowledges some smoking cessation effect of vaping. In the signing ceremony for his public use ban a few weeks ago, he made the “disparaging” comment that the e-cig “works about as well as patches, which is to say it really doesn’t work.” Isn’t interesting that this admission that the product works as well as another product, an approved one, is seen as a disparagement? Should nicotine patches be banned because they work only as well as e-cigarettes? It has been noted that the prohibitionist mentality demands an all or nothing approach. If e-cigs only help some people save their lives by quitting smoking, say, a million or so, it should not be available as an option for anyone. Now that really smells!

BLOOMBERG............. typical.

Patches made my skin break out in a rash. Drugs made me want MORE DRUGS and my doc gladly supplied them to me! From one to another until my skin hurt so much he prescribed VICODIN! I LOVED VICODIN .......... so being obsessive/compulsive and having an ADDICTIVE PERSONALITY I took MORE than prescribed! I ran out early and 'doc' said, "OK. You need a higher dosage. Here." I took the higher dosage and REALLY liked VICODIN. My skin quit hurting and ......... I kept taking VICODIN! That was in late 2009 into early 2010 . All through 2010 - 2011 - 2012 and up until ............ TODAY I take VICODIN! I love the stuff and because I am OLD my NEW DOC SAYS, "AT your age withdrawal is dangerous, so I am comfortable with you continuing using VICODIN." (WHY SWITCH DOCS? THIS GUY IS GREAT!) So I do! Every day! Four times a day I get my 'fix' ............ but it's only 60mg a day! So it must be 'OK'! Hit the VICODIN ...... VAPE A VIAL!

Life altering moment! NOVEMBER 18, 2013.......... the old man stops and buys the horrible and unproven as 'safe' (VICODIN was said to be 'safe' because it is synthetic ..... so said my doc). The old man SMOKED until November 27, 2013 when suddenly, without warning - he STOPPED! The unproven as 'safe' nasty, horrible, nicotine-delivery-system .... the E-Cigarette that is NOT a cigarette had allowed him to RESIST the urge to LIGHT UP the KNOWN DEADLY TOBACCO PRODUCT! To date - NOT ONE CIGARETTE has passed my wrinkled old lips!

I DO, however, make certain to NOT MISS MY DOSE OF VICODIN! In a round-about way.......... THE PATCH helped me STOP SMOKING! Well, the PATCH and right at FOUR YEARS OF VICODIN! THANKS DOCS! You guys really know your crap!;);););););););)

Senile Old Man Don............ CIGARETTE FREE ......... VAPING ........and HOOKED ON NARCOTICS! Life is freaking GREAT!:2cool::2cool::2cool::2cool: and I'm 'cool'!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread