The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Eliquid Distribution in Korea

Discussion in 'Korea Forum' started by jkeezy, Feb 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jkeezy

jkeezy New Member

Here in Canada, and the US, there are many eliquid distributors that offer several lines of premium eliquids to shops.

I was wondering if there are any eliquid distributors in Korea. Do many shops carry imported ejuice?

2. Waddle

Waddle Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2014
    Korea
    You can find premium eliquids in Korea, but at a premium price. Because of the high cost of eliquid most people end up DIY. Or they just suffer with the locally made liquids which can be hit or miss.

3. James Kim

James Kim New Member

May 5, 2016
    The Eliquid market in Korea is saturated with imported eliquids and many retail stores are closing down so finding a distributor that would be willing to pay premium prices for eliquid might be difficult.

4. dazzed

dazzed Full Member

Most of the "Premium eliquids" I've tried was all a miss. That's why I went to DIY route.

Price is too extreme also.

5. Demo

Demo Full Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Seoul Korea
    Order it online. Been doing it for years without a problem. No need to suffer Korean quality issues or massive markups.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.