Eliquid Labs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
Hi, guys! I just wanted to let you know about the Elquid Lab. It makes DIY fun and SO easy. With the kit you get 4 bottles of unflavored nicotine and 5 bottles of flavor concentrate. The flavors are Burley, Robust, Oriental, Virginia, and Turkish. The unflavored liquid comes in 0mg, 11mg, 16mg and 24mg.

When you mix, you will want to use 5mls of the unflavored liquid and start with 2-3 drops of the flavor concentrate. You really do not need a lot so after just a few drops, try it before adding more.

You can also mix the nicotine alone to create a new strenth. Say the 24mg is too high. You could add 0mg or 11mg to make it lower. You can also mix the flavors to create a new flavor. I like the Virginia and the Turkish together.

I have never been a DIY'er but this makes it SO easy. I am really enjoying it! :)

Check it out! It is 240mls of liquid!!
The kit contains...
•4 x 60 ml Unflavored Nicotine Base Mixes: 0 mg/ml, 11 mg/ml, 16 mg/ml, and 24 mg/ml
•5 x 5 ml tobacco Flavor Concentrates: Burley, Robust, Oriental, Virginia, and Turkish
•5 x 5 ml Empty Pre-labeled Dropper Bottles (you can record your recipe on the bottle)
•1 x Plastic Pipette
Product Details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread