eliquid vendors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma78

Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Ohio
Not sure if this has been posted about before so if it has please delete. :)

I'm new to vaping and thus far I love it. Actually I'm shocked by how much I do because I am usually skeptical about trying new things. Since starting and joining this forum I've learned a lot and have purchased a Volt battery, Phoenix clearomizers and some e-liquid from vapedudes. I'm more than happy with these items mind you however I want to know which e-liquid vendors do you go to for your e-liquid needs and why?

I've only gone through vapedudes because they offered a free sample and since getting it I've made an order a couple of days ago for some more. I'm impressed with the flavor I have and would assume the rest of what they offer is equally impressive. Price wise is excellent as well and this is a big thing for me as I have to budget my finances carefully each month due to being a single income family.

Now I don't mind spending a little extra however only if the product is definitely worth it but as of now with all the vendors out there I am unsure as to whom I should check out, or if I should even bother going with any other vendors considering my satisfaction with vapedudes.

So I'm curious to know what other vapors here use as their main vendor for e-liquid.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Texas Select Vapor, Mom and Pops Vapor Shop, The Vapor Room They have a 30ml deal each week for just 10 dollars but its just 4 different flavors each week and when you place your first order just tell then in the comment box and you get a free 15ml also include what flavor. I think anything berry from them is kind of perfumey but I really like all of the other flavors they have. Id strongly advise you to try small bottles first if you like then buy more. Also Just as I dont like TVR berry stuff but you could love it. Its completely subjective. Congratulations on not smoking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

proggieus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
minneapolis
Vermillion river, Tasty vapor and Gen X vapor are a few of my favorites.
I will second vermillion river they happen to be about 20 minutes away from me. Stopped in and met the owner and bought a couple of samples. They are really known for their tobacco flavors.

Tastyvapor is my default supplier, of course it helps that Geoffs blend is my everyday vape. but their other flavors are really good too. the best part about TV is the doublers. You can buy all of their flavors in a 4oz size with no nic and then get a 1oz with up to 48MG of nic and mix it to whatever nic level you want. The 4oz bottles are $16 something and the 1oz nic bottle are $15.50 so you would spend about $33.00 for 5 oz of roughly 10mg juice. Thats a great deal on a quality juice.

Last edited:

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
You will get as many different recommendations as there are people who respond to this thread. It's a crap shoot at best.

The best advice I can give is to go to the General E-Liquid forum here and read a LOT. Take note of the vendors whose names come up over and over again. Then go buy a few small sample bottles from one of them. Maybe you'll find one you like. Then try another vendor. But always remember that someone's favorite juice may be your most hated juice. It's unfortunate, but that's just the way it works.

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
I second what pappy said but want to add read the reviews positive and negative, and watch for ones that come up over and over again there too. everyone will have an off day and not please everyone 100% of the time, but if they have lots of negative reviews over say the last 2 months, I would be willing to wager there is a reason.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Here's the 2011 juice of the year awards

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-discussion/244945-2011-juice-year-award.html

chart
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...945-2011-juice-year-award-44.html#post4915392

I'd read through the E-liquid reviews and look for recommendations from long time members. Not that new members opinions don't count, but tastes change after you've been vaping for awhile and many seem to begin by purchasing from the same couple vendors because they hit on one they like.

Last edited:

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Tasty Vapor is an incredible value if your nic is <9.6mg. With the 4-ounce doubler and 1-ounce 48mg nic juice, you end up with 5 ounces (=148ml) for around $32. Pick a flavor of the week and knock off another $5. Shipping is a flat $5.70 for Priority Mail. Flavors are accurate and very tasty. Not much by way of tobacco though, if that's what you're into, but plenty of other stuff. If you're on a really tight budget, maybe give them a try.

Last edited:

Flyer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Illinois
Have no idea who the best supplier is or the best flavor. I doubt anyone does. There are just too many sources to evaluate. But, I have found a few I like, vape consistently, and a few I can't stand. the best I have found for my taste are "The Good Stiff" from JuicyVapors and "H1" from Americaneliquids. the worst I have found is RY4 from a vendor I can't even remember. Tasted like cologne!

Enigma78

Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Ohio
I'm not really looking for the best out there by any means :) What I am looking for is input from the members here to see which places get mentioned to check out. I figured with this a few would be noted by several members thus giving me some notion as to whom might be worth looking into. Price is key for me right now and saving time this way helps because until I go back to a normal work schedule I don't have a lot of time to invest in searching site after site unless I decide to ignore my kids during what time I do have during the day lol (which won't happen of course :p)

I've looked in the e-liquid section (both general and review sections) here for a few minutes earlier and honestly it's just a huge mess in both sections. For the review section I found it difficult to navigate to find sites that might be rather noteworthy. The general section doesn't really tell me much from what I can see about particular companies. It's seems as though it's more about well your general topics (i.e. what's your fave flavor, what do you think about X flavor from Y company etc. etc.)

Again price being the main thing I am looking at however it's not the only thing. I'm looking at price, selection, shipping times (this is important because I have no places near me to get the e-liquids I need when I need them), a general consensus of what some of the flavors they offer are like (not that taste is important in this scenario because we all have different tastes). So with this thread I am/was hoping to get some good feedback on a few places to check when time is available. Like as of now I have each place mentioned opened in a tab on my browser and will be checking each of them out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread