eliquidsamples: excellent customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGirlfriend

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2012
Plano TX
I know it's taken me months to give this shout-out but I wanted to give a shout-out to John over at ELiquidSamples.com

I had bought a large order from him of samples to give to my boyfriend. A couple weeks after I ordered, he'd sent out
a mass email notifying his customers that he'd had some complaints about the plastic containers he used for the samples
negatively affecting flavor. Here is his letter:

"
[h=1]It's the bottles. &$%#!![/h]

Whenever a new, untested concept is launched there are bound to be hiccups. Our hiccup has taken the form of the bottles we use to package our samples.

We had several complaints from customers who recently received their order of e-liquid samples stating that the flavor of the samples was either muted or non-existent. This is obviously unacceptable to us.

After investigating the issue, we've determined that the culprit is the 3mL plastic drip bottle we use to package the samples. The plastic material is very slightly porousporous enough apparently to allow the flavoring to dissipate over time.

To solve this problem, we are switching our packaging to a 1mL glass vial. The glass is impervious to evaporation and will protect the contents from deterioration. Additionally, we are purging and destroying our existing e-liquid inventory and ordering new e-liquid from our partner manufacturers. Once received, we will bottle the new e-liquid in the glass vials. This process will likely take several weeks and you will be notified when it is complete. Until then, the eLiquidSamples.com store will be closed to new orders.

All customers who placed orders in the past will be sent a replacement order free of charge once the glass vial inventory is available. No action is required by our customers in order for this to happen.

We sincerely apologize for this unexpected problem and hope that our response is satisfactory to you. If not, please contact us via the contact page on the eLiquidSamples.com website. "

I wanted to tell him, again, thanks for having awesome customer service. He didn't wait for people to come to him to complain-- thus only having to send out replacements for those who came to him with negative feedback, he came to the customers and offered EVERYONE replacements.

It's that sort of customer service that is surprising because it's so RARELY seen anymore.

Thank you so much John and the ELiquidSamples team. It takes my boyfriend AGES
to test samples so having them in glass makes me feel so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread