Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Self_Destruct

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2010
Queens, NY
I get most of my juice from VB, but they're birthday cake got awful reviews. Thanks for the suggestion though!

You may want to ask other vendors if they use Flavor art, because if they do, it will taste just like vaporbombs.

Sorry I can't help you otherwise.

Love your name BTW!

AnalogsNoMore

Feb 3, 2011
Oregon
I haven't tried elixirs b-day cake but I have used his juice and really like it. His tasty tobacco and camul is outstanding. Really hard to explain but it fills your lungs and doesn't scratch your throat. Lots of vapor too. I found them to be very helpful. I called once and hung up after getting a recording. They must have caller Id because they called me back. I talked to them for 20 min. Just asking questions. They were really nice and helpful.
I love their atty's and they come with a 6mo. Warranty. I would recommend you try their juice, it's really one of my favorite new suppliers.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I've never tried the Birthday Cake, but have had their Vanilla Custard and Double Chocolate Donut - Both were outstanding. Also had Triple Stack and their other Vanilla, both were good, but not as good as the first two noted.

I will say as far as e-mails they have the worst customer service of any vendor I have ever dealt with. All the e-mails I sent over time asking questions on availability, etc. - only one was ever replied to. Very poor in that regard. Juice is great though.

Just wondering if anyone knows what the pg/vg ratio is on this? The site doenst specify. Most liquids say they are 80/20 VG/pg and that definently would not work for me... I did email them directly but havent got a responce yet... Has anyone tried this?

SweetPuff

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
USA
I second that yorkiegirl. TV's cupcake (with buttercream and vanilla custard, sweetened) was my daily vape for a long time...it's delicious and customizable from pg/vg ratios to add on flavors.

Tasty vapor has a really good cupcake that you can customize. I got mine with buttercream icing and vanilla custard. Tastes just like wedding cake to me. Yum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread