What is your favorite PG / VG ratio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkeller717

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2014
Lancaster, pa, usa
I've tried various e-liquids with different PG / VG ratios. I do like a lot of vapor so I tend to go toward PG 20 / VG 80. I don't like less that 50% VG. The higher PG hits my throat too hard. But I heard that higher VG juices have weaker flavors.

So, I'm curious what tends to be the most popular ratio of PG and VG. What are you vaping right now?

SmoKnoMoCigZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
constitution state
my preference is similar to yours. about 80% vg. what i do with some vendors is order 50/50 with 36 mg nic and extra flavor shots. then i cut it with plain vg a little for kayfuns and cut it even more for my Magma dripper. this way i don`t have to buy different juices(nic levels) for different tanks and drippers. i also DIY and use vg based nic so i can keep the higher vg level in the liquid i make. works for me. :):toast::vapor:

dkeller717

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2014
Lancaster, pa, usa
I had the same problem as you....to hard of a throat hit.

I vape 20PG/80VG. I'm doing DIY so this way I can add more flavor....and really enjoying it....very good flavor and cloud vapor.

Good Luck to You...Happy Vaping!!!

I think that is the way I will go. I can order an extra flavor shot when I get 20pg / 80VG. Sounds like a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread