Emergency Notice about the wider big defective spring of eGo Bamboo APV !

Status
Not open for further replies.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Dear customers,

We are very sorry to inform you that we discontinue selling eGo Bamboo APV(Stainless/Chrome/Black Chrome) for a while because the big wide spring in the cap has big resistance, which makes the Bamboo cap very hot when Bamboo is working, especially when Bamboo works at a high Voltage or Wattage with a low resistance atomizer. We are working on new good springs with low resistances and expect to get new springs ready in some days.

We will resume selling the products and their caps when the new springs are ready.

If you have Bamboos with the wider big wrong springs, please stop using the products and contact us by ticket system.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please feel free to let us know by using Help Desk and submiting a ticket.

We look forward to always being able to serve you better.

Health Cabin

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
I put in a ticket for the three stainless "Bamboo" Vamos I ordered just before Christmas. I'm glad to see that Health Cabin is taking steps to fix this problem. Hopefully by sending out new springs.

What, exactly are you going to do about fixing the problem with the "new wide spring" for those of us who have ordered and received our "eGo Bamboos?"

PepNYC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I thought the problem was only for the SS ones, the normal Chrome or Black Chrome were fine.
How long before you have them for sale again?

Their post above says all models have the problem. I myself have the black chrome and the wider stronger spring but it does get quite warm when I use it at higher voltages/wattages. Kinda scary. I hope they resolve the problem soon.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Good to hear. Still waiting on a response from my ticket but assumed it would be something along the lines of what you posted.

I am sorry that we are a bit slow on replying to tickets because we had one day off on 8th and got a small backlog. We will try to reply to all tickets relating to new springs today.

Btw, new springs will be supposed to be ready tomorrow. :)

PepNYC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2010
Charlotte, NC
will I be able to buy the new springs individually like the bottom caps

or will it be just buy the bottom cap with the new springs?

My thoughts are if you bought the Bamboo (VAMO) from them (Healthcabin) they should send you one replacement spring for free. Of course if you want an end cap or additional springs, you'll have to purchase those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread