Spring replacement from Healthcabin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahzh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2012
Malaysia
Just thought of sharing these info. I've submitted mine for a free replacement. Waiting for their reply.

Copy & paste from their website:
New Safe Springs for Bamboo APV Ready
Dear customers,
We are happy to inform you that the first batch of new safe springs for Bamboo APV are ready. All new springs have very small resistance and are safe to user. They won't cause the cap hot when you use Bamboo APV. All new safe springs are GOLDEN.
We resumed selling Bamboo APV(chrome/black chrome/Stainless) with new safe springs today. We will start to send new free springs to users who make request by ticket system from today. If you have defective springs or feel the cap hot when using Bamboo APV, please stop using the products and contact us by ticket system.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please feel free to let us know by using Help Desk and submiting a ticket.
We look forward to always being able to serve you better.
Health Cabin

ppatel2001

Verified Member
Dec 18, 2012
Tulsa
I submitted the ticket and their reply was they'll sent it out with my next order...so I'll have to either wait a month or so before its even worth while ordering something from them to make up for the shipping or buy from a US vendor. Not sure why they told me that when on the homepage it states that they're sending out free replacements.

thecatanddog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2012
Earth
they shipped mine without a new order no questions asked, they promptly said "we have shipped you a replacement spring via..." yada yada. sent tracking number and all. i just got my vamo (less than an hour ago and replaced the spring already with a Helix hot spring) it really works well with that spring, though i didn't try the spring it came with.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
This is what I got from them.
Date: 2013-01-09 04:46:37
Name: Support 05

hi,
Thank you for contacting us.
We are very sorry for the defective spring.
we will send new springs to you by china registered airmail when they are ready.
if you have a new order in our store recently,we can also send them with your new order.

Any questions, please feel free to let us know. We are always here to offer help.

Best regards,

HealthCabin Support Team
Date: 2013-01-11 03:30:40
Name: Support 05

Dear customer,

We are glad to inform you that we did send 3pc new safe spring for Bamboo APV to you via China Registered Airmail today. The tracking number is RAXXXXXXXXXCN

Please visit How to track orders shipped via China registered airmail? about How to track orders shipped via China registered airmail.

Normally it takes 20-40 days to reach you via China airmail. We appreciate your patience.

Btw we resumed selling Bamboo APV (Chrome/Black chrome/Stainless Steel) with new springs from today.

Hope you will get the package soon.

Any questions, please feel free to let us know. We are always here to offer help.

Best regards,

HealthCabin Support Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread