Empty package

Status
Not open for further replies.

solitary1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2009
Englewood,Florida
The folks at TW have always been very helpfull and courteous,no matter how silly my questions were.I find it hard to believe any negative comments about patti and her crew.
I have placed many orders in the last month and a half.They have been prompt and have never failed to deliver.
Thank you to all the management and crew in both the US and UK.

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
Have had that happen with overseas shippment but always with a note from customs. If this was local I would say you have a claim against the carrier. TW has always been spot on for me!

Don't scare me like this. I am waiting for something from Great Briton and kinda getting worried. Where did your empty package come from?

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
Don't scare me like this. I am waiting for something from Great Briton and kinda getting worried. Where did your empty package come from?

dont be paranoid dude.. scare stories on forums are a pain.. being as i know what you are waiting for and i am seasonly sure we dont send out empty jiffy bags and no postal employee in the US is gonna nick the contents of a sign for package then deliver it empty i recon you can stop the worrying... he he

trog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread