The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Empty package on delivery....

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by rightcoastvapor510, Jul 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rightcoastvapor510

rightcoastvapor510 Full Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2009
    Ludlow, Vermont
    Well, my package finally arrived today, it had been opened, and then re-taped, and bore a sticker stating " Received Possibly Damaged, Received Without Contents, and Received Unsealed" signed by the Nashua PO.....

Needless to say, it is empty.....:confused:

Also, needless to say, I am not happy.....:mad:

But I cannot blame Drew and Crew, it was someone along the way at the USPS, now I know why it took so long.... :glare:

I guess I will have to order again, and this time, get the insurance....

2. Shadav

Shadav Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    i'd be on usps butt to find out what happened.
    contact the seller to get proof that when mailed it wasn't empty. At some point, probably when initially dropped off they must have weighed the package?

3. rightcoastvapor510

Oct 20, 2009
    Ludlow, Vermont
    Oh yeah, I have got it in for them, in the meantime, I have put in another order for some juice and the eGo Crystal Visions, and this time I payed for Express Insured shipping, so far it looks like they will arrive tomorrow afternoon....

And I also opted for a bunch of samples of different Octane juices, instead of three 30 ml juices of the regular stuff, I hear that Octane stuff is great....

4. rightcoastvapor510

Oct 20, 2009
    Ludlow, Vermont
    Oddly enough, tracking on my new package says Guaranteed Delivery by July 14th at 3 pm.......:blink::confused:

5. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Maybe they'll open it and put in the stuff that was missing from the first one.

6. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Im sorry there was a mishap with your order Rightcoast. This was brought to may attention today as I was out yesterday. I will look into this fully on Monday with all parties and see what we can do about it. The Express Shipping is one to two days and they don't dont count Sundays. Thank You,
    Drew

7. rightcoastvapor510

Oct 20, 2009
    Ludlow, Vermont
    I really appreciate it Drew, please bear in mind, this does not effect my feelings toward you and your crew, Sean (sp?) was very helpful on the phone yesterday and promised me that my "replacement order" would be shipped as soon as I placed it, he even mentioned staying late to make sure of it....Good guy there!:toast:

I do however, feel that this is the USPS's problem, I have the package right here in front of me, and can take pictures of it if I need to, it was ripped open right at the top of the fold in the flap, with a blunt object, like a finger, and could not possibly have been ripped so neatly. The package was then taped up, and sent on its way with nothing more than the packing slip inside, and when it was received in Nashua, NH, it was tagged with the sticker stating it was received "possibly damaged, missing contents, and unsealed":blink:

IMG_20130713_221110.jpg IMG_20130713_221140.jpg

And 73 bucks and change is quite a bit to lose, but, I didn't insure it, :facepalm:so I am not expecting them to do anything about it, nor do I expect you at Nhaler to be responsible for it either, but I do wish I had another vv battery and clearomiser.....:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.