End of Summer 2012 Giveaway For $25 Store Credit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
The 'cat people' have to stick together... purring_cat-131.gif

Besides, they were only a few minutes behind, and who knows if the count is accurate? LOL!!

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
The 'cat people' have to stick together... View attachment 133306

Besides, they were only a few minutes behind, and who knows if the count is accurate? LOL!!

I agree, and while yes winning it would be nice. I do have what I need at this point, for some of these new people it might make a big difference.

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
Woo hoo! We are now at 500 entries with post # 650 being the last entry (we apologize andruc123, but you are just a moment too late)!

Thank you everyone for your participation and patience!

Anyhow we will need some time to gather the list of entries as well as submitting them @ Random.org and unfortunately we are not in the office today :facepalm:.

We will announce the winners tomorrow and as an added bonus, if the Jags win today over the Vikings, we will add an additional 2 winners to this giveaway making it a total of 6 lucky winners!

Go Jags!

I root for the BOYS but since the JAGS are not playing my Boys ... go JAGS!! lol

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
And I will go with these 2 for andruc123 as well... :)

RiVa-T 650 mAh CE2 Clearomizer Starter Kit

#5 - last, but not least!!

ViVi Nova CE6 Changeable Coil | Head Clearomizer - 2.8mL

This should help get closer to the final count/goal... :D

Good Luck everyone!!

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Hello folks!

It looks like the entry period for the Giveaway is officially over.

We appreciate the thoughtfulness of those who were willing to donate a few of your entries to the member who entered a little late. I believe that may not be necessary since, if my memory serves me correct, Buzzbait already entered previously. We'll be able to verify the total count tomorrow once we're at the office. If anything, I'll see if I can talk to my boss if we're over the 500 by just a few entries if we can still include them in the Giveaway.

Also, it looks like our Jags couldn't hold on to the lead in the end so the total number of winners will remain at four (4). It was such a great game though. Can't wait for the season to unfold!

Anyhow, we appreciate everyone who participated and we'll be announcing the winners as soon as possible. And don't worry, we'll have more Giveaways/Drawings in the near future to give you another opportunity to save some of your hard earned cash!

Thank you once again for your time!

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Yeah, it was still a great game and I'm excited about this season, especially after last year's dismal performance! Plus MOJO is baaaaack!! Dreeeewval Baby!

*sniffle* The Jags lost in OT!!! :(

They will come back Week 2 and dominate....the superbowl will be ours!!!!

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Hey now! I spent quite some time tallying up the entries so they're pretty accurate... :p

Anyhow, if you'll read my post #675, you all may not even have to give away your entries!

The 'cat people' have to stick together... View attachment 133306

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
You're quite welcome!

These are actually my new faves! (Plus they're on sale for a limited time :D) So hopefully you'll be able to try 'em out!

More importantly, thank YOU for your time and entering our Giveaway! Best of luck to you!

#5 ViVi Nova CE6 Changeable Coil | Head Clearomizer - 2.8mL

Thanks for the contest. :)

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Well at least you made the rest of the entries in time! Although I did make several announcements about people not entering 5 times, I'm debating if I should announce who hasn't entered the maximum number of times the next go around.

After all this time, I just realized that I only had one entry in... :facepalm: LOL!!

eGo-C 650 mAh Starter Kit - Type B

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Thanks for entering and good choices! Hopefully you'll be able to try at least one if not all of them! Good luck!

#5 - last, but not least!!

ViVi Nova CE6 Changeable Coil | Head Clearomizer - 2.8mL

This should help get closer to the final count/goal... :D

Good Luck everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread