Status
Not open for further replies.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Skins are easy to come by. If you have, or have access to, a CNC router you can engrave it. Or you can look in to the local gun store and ask the clerk whom they recommend to engrave firearms. Jewelry stores do engraving, but stainless might be too hard for them to work. Welcome to the board.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Hey! I'm new :3

I was just wondering if anyone had heard of any services to customize mods with your own design, either through 3D-printed cases or by sending it off to get the design added?

Pictures of any custom mods with interesting designs would be welcome too :)

Hi @katelyn and welcome to the ECF forums! Not sure what mods you have that you would like to customize, but Jwraps seem to be very popular with folks who want a custom look. You can choose from one of theirs, or send in your own design and they will print a wrap for the mod you have. :)

Ecig Skin - Mod Skins - Mod Wraps - Modz - J Wraps

No idea who does custom engraving though! Pedro of Caravela Mods used to engrave whatever you wanted on his beautiful but very expensive mods. Now that the limited Caravela run is done, he is selling the Nau, which is a 20mm 18xxx battery mechanical. I'm guessing he is still doing custom engraving on those too.

Caravelamods

KentA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2015
Adirondack Mountains
I etched this brass Caravela last summer. It's not difficult.
There are lots of YouTube videos on the process.
c-2.JPG

Attachments

• c 1.JPG
    c 1.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Hi @katelyn and welcome to the ECF forums! Not sure what mods you have that you would like to customize, but Jwraps seem to be very popular with folks who want a custom look. You can choose from one of theirs, or send in your own design and they will print a wrap for the mod you have. :)

Ecig Skin - Mod Skins - Mod Wraps - Modz - J Wraps

No idea who does custom engraving though! Pedro of Caravela Mods used to engrave whatever you wanted on his beautiful but very expensive mods. Now that the limited Caravela run is done, he is selling the Nau, which is a 20mm 18xxx battery mechanical. I'm guessing he is still doing custom engraving on those too.

Caravelamods
Oooooh that sounds nice I really want my tattoo on my box- did the artwork for it when I was 16... Waited til I was about 29 to get it though. Now that I've rambled on welcome!!!!:laugh: You' love it here I know I do

Reactions: LouisLeBeau
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread