Status
Not open for further replies.

ejuiceconnoisseur

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2013
Melbourne, FL
[h=2]Epic juice- Apple Jax[/h] Filed under: E-Juice Reviews and Ratings — Leave a comment
September 20, 2013

The skillful hands of the mix-masters over at Epic juice’s laboratory have birthed yet another fantastic E-juice that perfectly captures the flavor and invigorating essence of everyone’s favorite breakfast cereal: Apple Jacks (All credit goes to Kelloggs for the impetus behind this amazing E-juice!) I don’t know if it’s the high quality of their ingredients, or the sheer amount of flavoring used in each bottle, but Epic Juice has struck gold with their methods and manufacturing standards. I wish nothing but the best for this company, and it seems like they’re positioning themselves to weather the upcoming onslaught of FDA regulations, requirements, and restrictions that loom over us like a storm front in Florida during the summer. Epic Juice’s website shows a top-of-the-line laboratory that looks at a glance to easily meet all of the basic FDA lab standards. I hope to still be vaping Epic Juice years from now, in exciting new flavors, so I pray that any new laws put into effect by the FDA still allow Epic Juice to produce their masterpieces.

So, we all know that Apple Jacks don’t taste like apples… remember the ad campaign? There definitely is a hint of cinnamon present. They mostly just taste like Apple Jacks... (Click here to read the rest of my review.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread