Status
Not open for further replies.

ejuiceconnoisseur

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2013
Melbourne, FL
[h=2]Epic juice- Airheadz[/h] Filed under: E-Juice Reviews and Ratings — Leave a comment
September 25, 2013

And again, Epic Juice nails an extremely pleasing-to-the-palate, dead-on-accurate E-juice aptly named Airheadz. Obviously, if you’ve ever had the candy for which this flavor was named, the taste of this juice is akin to a cherry/watermelon Air Heads candy. The entire vaping process with this e-liquid is an absolute pleasure to behold. From the perfectly smooth texture of the liquid itself, to the moist, almost humid, flavorful and aroma-infused vapor passing down into your lungs then back out into the open air again. After tasting this creation of perfectionist manufacturer, Epic Juice, I feel like challenging them to take a shot at Gobstoppers, complete with the changing flavors. I think if anyone could do it, it would be the mix-masters over at Epic.

The flavor of Airheads E-juice by Epic Juice is complex, in that it seems to be a slight combination of very closely related candy flavors. First and foremost, there’s the very familiar flavor of red Air Heads candy… which works perfectly well as a nicotine-emulsified, atomized vapor. In addition to that, there’s a hint of a Watermelon Jolly Rancher. The sweetness level is a bit high to be an ADV (All Day Vape), so this one works better as a... (Click here to read the rest of my review.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread